No announcement yet.

my new A10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my grandfather worked on the A-10 at fairchild as an engineer when they were being developed - one of my favorites.
    8380 Laboratories
    M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Definitely a mean bastard I love watching them light up the bad guys ... its such a great feeling haha
      sigpic
      Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Fairchild Warthog. Love 'em!
        1989 US E30 Cammed S52
        Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

Both oldschool. Both classics. Both amazing machines. Gorgeous car man.

Comment

Originally posted by madman23 View Post
            Both oldschool. Both classics. Both amazing machines. Gorgeous car man.
            thanx man!
            sigpic

Comment

dat plane

Comment

Originally posted by DuMa View Post
                dat plane
                you gotta come up with a more creative schtick, man. :shock:
                8380 Laboratories
                M3 Champs Poster

Comment

A10, the only gun with a plane.

nice e30

The Build:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Originally posted by ttrousdell View Post
                    A10, the only gun with a plane.

nice e30
                    U know in production they started with the gun first and built the air frame around it... pretty BA!
                    sigpic

Comment

The Chivery is the official store of theCHIVE, and is the only place to buy high quality, authentic Chive products and other great shirts, gifts and drinkware.

Comment

Originally posted by Albuquerque30 View Post
                        I have a buddy who's APG for A-10's in Arizona. Tank killer for sure.

Pretty cool that you can get that close to the flightline wherever you are. I wish I could get the vert in a C-5 at my work.
                        Would need to get the thing inspected and weighed and then you'd need shoring to clear the toes on either of the ramps.

I was just at D-M dropping off a section of XC-99 this weekend. At airshows I can't even have a cop car drive thru the jet anymore. All because of the crazy stunts that my squadron pulled at Muskegon back in 07.

Just think of a after hours party gone crazy and Dirt bikes jumping off the aft ramp. Plus a Hot tub on the jet and that was one out of 5 days.

USAF is too politically correct and it bites now.

The Ultimate Modern A-10 Thunderbolt II Reference

Great warthog site. Used to debrief the 81st at Spangdahlem when i was there.
                        Last edited by M-technik-3; 06-06-2012, 12:32 PM.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Very nice!! Do you ever get crap from the cops for having french headlights?
                          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
                            Very nice!! Do you ever get crap from the cops for having french headlights?
                            not so far.. ;)
                            sigpic

Comment

too bad there out of stock i would rock this under my ABUs
                              sigpic

Comment

So what you're saying is that you ruined it for people like me? Haha.

That's pretty cool though. But I have realized how "protected" everything is. And it's annoying.

Awesome site, I'll have to send it to my buddy if he hasn't seen it already.

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                                Would need to get the thing inspected and weighed and then you'd need shoring to clear the toes on either of the ramps.

I was just at D-M dropping off a section of XC-99 this weekend. At airshows I can't even have a cop car drive thru the jet anymore. All because of the crazy stunts that my squadron pulled at Muskegon back in 07.

Just think of a after hours party gone crazy and Dirt bikes jumping off the aft ramp. Plus a Hot tub on the jet and that was one out of 5 days.

USAF is too politically correct and it bites now.

The Ultimate Modern A-10 Thunderbolt II Reference

Great warthog site. Used to debrief the 81st at Spangdahlem when i was there.
                                I know what I'm keeping an eye on to go back in stock.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Working...
                                X