• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BavarianSwap View Post
    Thats my old car! You buy it from Joe?
    Yes sir! :o
    sigpic
    IcWhatUdidThere

Comment

Oh that's cool! I bet he didn't mention that the two front seats belong to me lol. Not your prob though. I miss that car and hope that you treat her well. The diff is from Metrix Motorsport. Some work was done at Castros too. If you have any questions etc, feel free to hit me up!

Comment

Oh that's cool! I bet he didn't mention that the two front seats belong to me lol. Not your prob though. I miss that car and hope that you treat her well. The diff is from Metrix Motorsport. Some work was done at Castros too. If you have any questions etc, feel free to hit me up!
        Oh so then your the previous owner, got it. He did say if i ever decided to put some race seats in to let him have first dibs on them. I will take care of her, ive already sorted out a few of the electrical issues, and plan on doing a suspension refresh with some new bushings, upgraded sway bars, and most likely some coilovers as the front struts are pretty bad. I plan on keeping her for a long time as im kind of in love... hope you dont mind? :mrgreen:
        sigpic
        IcWhatUdidThere

Comment

Yes I am! I can send you pictures of her when she had a BMP body kit! I gave the kit to Chris @ Castro Motor Sport (super awesome guy) I'm happy the car is getting the proper attention that it needs. The car devolped a short when Joe attempted to install a factory radio. You still rockin' the Super Sprint?
          Last edited by BavarianSwap; 06-21-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Yes I am! I can send you pictures of her when she had a BMP body kit! I gave the kit to Chris @ Castro Motor Sport (super awesome guy) I'm happy the car is getting the proper attention that it needs. The car devolped a shot when Joe attempted to install a factory radio. You still rockin' the Super Sprint?
            Yea id love to see how it looked! waffleswaffleswaffles they do performance work there or just maintenance? Ahh got it, a buddy and I did some trouble shooting, replaced a couple fuses and got almost everything minus the high beams in working order. No i had to get the car re-smogged and had the exhaust from the cat back replaced. It was a little too quiet for my taste, plus it was crooked due to a bad exhaust hanger. Im Brent btw, whats your name?
            sigpic
            IcWhatUdidThere

Comment

looks sweet. just a lil lovin in a few spots and she could be perfect
              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
              Got Drop?? ;-)
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              But of course
              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                looks sweet. just a lil lovin in a few spots and she could be perfect
                Thanks! Thats the plan, get her looking tits and running tits. Shes almost there! :D
                sigpic
                IcWhatUdidThere

Comment

Working...
                X