Big Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Red

Back in another e30, my 3rd one since last August...I think this one will be it....for now.

1990 Zinnoberrot, 115K original miles, 3 POs, mechanic owned.

Best of all its virtually rust free, a tiny bit on the square area near rocker panel but its almost hardly noticeable

Shitty cell phone pics for now, proper pics to come once she gets a bath.

Ebay headlights / M badge / and wheels are first things to go...17s are a bit too much IMO, anyone interested in it? lol

Cant wait to start DDin her

Previous 2 e30s

JasonC's

The one that started my addiction:

Had a smooth purchase transaction with me?
    Please share your feedback

Jason's car will always be my first e30 luv. Was expecting shots of hot Donna.
    FIXED

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Hot

Comment

To be honest, it seems like a nicely stanced car already. For more performance in handling you may move down to 16 or 15, but i'd rock it the it is for now. Red on black is nice.

Originally posted by Dsun View Post
        Back in another e30, my 3rd one since last August...I think this one will be it....for now.

1990 Zinnoberrot, 115K original miles, 3 POs, mechanic owned.

Best of all its virtually rust free, a tiny bit on the square area near rocker panel but its almost hardly noticeable

Shitty cell phone pics for now, proper pics to come once she gets a bath.

Ebay headlights / M badge / and wheels are first things to go...17s are a bit too much IMO, anyone interested in it? lol

Cant wait to start DDin her

Previous 2 e30s

JasonC's

The one that started my addiction:

Comment

Originally posted by mr ilia View Post
          To be honest, it seems like a nicely stanced car already. For more performance in handling you may move down to 16 or 15, but i'd rock it the it is for now. Red on black is nice.
          Yea i cant complain about the stance, but the ride quality would be much better on 16 or 15. A set of BBS RS would be sweet...
          Had a smooth purchase transaction with me?
          Please share your feedback

Comment

Working...
          X