Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning after a couple years, glad to be back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning after a couple years, glad to be back!

Hello everyone. It's been awhile since i have posted on R3V. Im glad to be back. I finally got a good enough job to be able to afford some limited fund projects. Things are tough out there!! I hope to work with some of you in the classifieds and forums to get these fine specimens in shape. The E28 is a 528e with roughly 225k on her. The car runs really well but the interior is seriously lacking... The E30 is an 84' 325e automatic(ugg, I know...), but the interior is cardinal sport and in rad shape so I had to save her. I hope to have some better pictures up soon and get some constructive critisisms and will have a fire extinguisher on hand... Again it is great to be back.

Any SW Florida folks around Port Charlotte let me know if there are any meet-ups
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	7227624

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	7227622

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	7227623

The E30 is an 84' 325e automatic
    ..ah yes the "ultimate E30" ... ;)

reeally not digging those tails otherwise it looks good :up: ... e28 looks nice too except those wheels .. ugg
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Dear lord toss those tails! It has potential, is that a euro plate filler in the rear or just painted black?

Comment

Welcome back!! I am back myself, got my account in 2010 and sold the car shortly after. What are your plans for the car?

Comment

Ya know, I am kinda agreeing with ya on the tail lights... I had an idea to combine the black bumpers, euro plate filler, a black spoiler, and mono color tails with the white background.....but..... really not in love with it. No guts no glory I guess. Next up is a suspension drop, just waiting on some spring to show up at my door. Next will be paint. This is the first white car I have owned and it's not really growing on me...Shelling out double the money for a color change isn't either. we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Xat1cZ View Post
            ..ah yes the "ultimate E30" ... ;)

reeally not digging those tails otherwise it looks good :up: ... e28 looks nice too except those wheels .. ugg
            What's wrong with the wheels.... Least their OEM...

Comment

"they're"
              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

E28 looks awesome as is. E30 needs new tail lights but it has potential.
                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                Originally posted by mbonanni
                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

E28 is clean, drop and has DD all over it.

Comment

e28's rock for DD's, lower that ish

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Tails. Uhg. Can't believe I thought about getting those.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                      DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Working...
                      X