TLF's 91 318i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TLF's 91 318i

Hello all! Been lurking the forum for a while so I decided to register and show off my e30. I have a 91 alpine white 318i five speed, and I looooove it :mrgreen:. I'm slowly but surely fixing/improving it. So far I've mainly done maintenance with it, new accessory belts, seafoam'd, new control arm, some exterior mods, etc. But as I get more money I plan to finish freshening up the front suspension so she steers nice n tight, get new suspension, new wheels and tires, new seats, etc. So I'll update the thread as I update the car! Now for dem pixxxx

Looks clean , nice job :up:
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Muchas gracias! Yep clean is the name of the game though

Comment

wow nice find! the interior is looking wicked clean! and are those wheels painted gold?
        M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Man I wish my interior locked as clean as yours!! what are your plans for the car?

Comment

Yeah I did paint the stock wheels, just thought they looked a bit better that way. And so far, I'm planning on upgrading my suspension/swaybars and getting some better wheels/stickier tires and try out some autocrossing hopefully! Maybe try to go to sebring one day

Comment

Really nice alpine. I want your seats lol.
              I lurk a lot.

Comment

I'm actually thinking about replacing them because I think the seat frame is kinda messed up : / they both squeek a lot and the passenger side one is sort of twisted to the side

Comment

clean thats for sure ... needs drop
                  sigpic
                  Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

^thinking about bilstein sports + eibachs

Comment

Gave the car a bath today, it needed it lol. Decided to snap a few pix of it being so fresh n so clean clean

Comment

Small update, ordered myself a small rear lip spoiler off of ebay. I would of liked to of had an OEM bmw spoiler, but I think this one looks almost like it was there from the factory. So I'm pretty pleased with it

what do you guys think?

Comment

I actually like that lil spoiler.

COTM

Comment

Yeah I just wanted something small to spice up the rear end a bit. It was only 23 bucks too :-)

theres the link to the one I got

Comment

Love the car! super clean, reminds me of when i got my car, bone stock on basketweaves. :)

1991 318i Sedan
                              2005 X5 3.0i Sport
                              2010 328i M-Sport Touring

Comment

Working...
                              X