Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My old vs my new. M42 LOVE first R3V POST.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My old vs my new. M42 LOVE first R3V POST.

Ok guys so heres the rundown, this is my first car and some would say my first true love. His name is bert, he had a m-tech 1, remus exhaust and a awesome torquey as f***k 4500rpm limit m20b27. I loved him and care for him untill my bad driving lead to his demise.
    Attached Files

I don't understand, you're using the present and past tense in the same sentance. Is said "Bert" still alive? Pictures of R3V?

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
      I don't understand, you're using the present and past tense in the same sentance. Is said "Bert" still alive? Pictures of R3V?
      Who cares? MTECH1 SPOOOOOOOGE!!!!!!!!!
      Yours truly,
      Rich
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Rigmaster
      you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
        dude, he's from Wodonga. What do you expect?
        1989 US E30 Cammed S52
        Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

Lol at the, "awesome" ETA engine comment.

Comment

lol, a member named poopin04 is viewing this thread.

Comment

Where is the M42 part of the story.

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
              My expectation is an immediate 5 speed swap. Autos suck more than a 50 year old whore.

Comment

hahha sorry guys, didn't mean to upset you. My internet died so i couldn't finish. Anyway continuing my story, after years of morning. I owned a couple of nice cars like a dc2 type r, s13 silvia and a rb26 powered 4 door r33 skyline.

Well after owning all these, i found myself constantly yearning for a another e30. Which brings me to the second photo. Introducing Bert 2.0 his a 1990 318is.

Future plans: Ive just bought a few bits and pieces, like a m44 chain tensioner. New sunroof. I'm going to order a m-tech II KIT ASAP, and am ether going to turbo or m50.

p.s sorry about the shitty iPhone pic.

And to the guy above lol you've actually heard about wodonga?
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X