Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful!

Comment

Wow! Your e30 looks really good! Maybe some sport interior and a swap and this thing would be the cleanest roll on the streets..

Tarbo b20? :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
        Wow! Your e30 looks really good! Maybe some sport interior and a swap and this thing would be the cleanest roll on the streets..

Tarbo b20? :mrgreen:
        This x100. Sport interior with plaid , check my thread for ideas, ehum. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231235A little bit of low, A LITTLE BIT, and you're done. Don't slam or stance like alot of douches do. Yours is clean and holds the stock look. Keep it that way.
        Originally posted by Wh33lhop
        This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

dont do anything
          sigpic
          Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

It's a nice, clean base.

Any modifications planned?
            M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

Thanks to you all for your comments, just for you to know I've invested about $3000, even more in this one, this is my second E30, y my dad has a E21, we also bought another E21 to make it a race car but it was too damaged.

This is my everyday car, so the height is going to stay like that cause CR's streets are in very bad conditions, in the future I'll drop it a little.

Modifications, not much, i think the m-technik I kit, and alpina wheels. But my goal is to keep it completely original.

Im really far away from how i want it to be.

It has 90.000KM (real) - one owner

Comment

Very clean car. Where in Costa Rica are you? We travel to Dominical ever year for vacation. I'm really considering buying a place down there. It's beautiful

Comment

Working...
                X