bmw fanatic from australia E30 + E60 content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bmw fanatic from australia E30 + E60 content

hey guys, greetings from Australia. Been lurking on the forum for a while now. Ive always been a bmw fan, but only just recently pulled the trigger to purchase an E30 and it is definitely one of the best cars i have ever owned. I own an E30, E60 and E38. I have already purchased a set of coilovers and wheels for the E30. Enjoy the pics

only 1 pic of the E30 for now, will update once i get the coilovers and wheels mounted.

Some Recent shots of my E60

and this is where i first got my inspiration to purchase an E30, my best friend's E30, to me this car is the ultimate perfection!

Comments are welcome :mrgreen:
    Last edited by INDOMI; 07-03-2012, 07:03 AM.

Either youre indonesian or you sure love our instant noodles LOL. Dope cars man. Seeing how sweet your e60 is, its probably a safe bet the e30 is gonna get done up badass.
    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Woow! Awesome pics! :) :)

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
        Either youre indonesian or you sure love our instant noodles LOL. Dope cars man. Seeing how sweet your e60 is, its probably a safe bet the e30 is gonna get done up badass.
        haha thanks man! I am originally from indonesia but i moved to Australia about 10 years ago :mrgreen:

Comment

What wheels are on the e60?
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Your friend's E30 needs less poke and stretch, but looks good otherwise. Also your E30 looks like a super clean start.

Comment

What wheels are on the e60?
              they are hamann pg1 wheels

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
              Your friend's E30 needs less poke and stretch, but looks good otherwise. Also your E30 looks like a super clean start.
              thanks yeah im actually quite surprised at how clean the car is when i first saw it. the e30 is an 89' and only done 131,000 km (81000 miles) so i knew straight away i had to have it!

Comment

I love your e60. I would sucker punch a nun for an e60 wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                  they are hamann pg1 wheels
                  They remind me of Keskin KT1 and OZ Futuras!! My favorite wheels.
                  SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                  BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Judging from your influences, your e30 is gonna look killer. Your buds e30 is very nice. I can deal with this sort of poke because there is a meaty tire (for a stretch) and wide rims.

Is your e60 an 550i? Here in the states, its the only e60 I would get.

COTM

Comment

nice clean e30 man.
                      whats the tire/wheel specs on your buddies car tho?

Comment

all three of these cars almost make me want to throw anything i have away :)
                        gorgeous cars.

Comment

Awesome cars! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your E30 after the wheels and coilovers.

Comment

They remind me of Keskin KT1 and OZ Futuras!! My favorite wheels.
                            yeap, OZ wheels actually made the Hamann PG1s for Hamann and they did take the design cue from OZ futura. Keskin KT1 is pretty much the knockoff of oz futura =D.

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                            Judging from your influences, your e30 is gonna look killer. Your buds e30 is very nice. I can deal with this sort of poke because there is a meaty tire (for a stretch) and wide rims.

Is your e60 an 550i? Here in the states, its the only e60 I would
                            get.
                            unfortunately its just a 525i. I dont have that much money haha. Dont forget cars in Australia is twice as expensive as in the US. I bought it second hand and for the price i paid I could easily get used e92 m3 or e60 M5 in the US :(. The cheapest used E60 M5 & E92 M3 with high mileage here in Australia are still selling for around $90k

Originally posted by Ludey849 View Post
                            nice clean e30 man.
                            whats the tire/wheel specs on your buddies car tho?
                            thanks buddy! Cant remember the offset but theyre 16x9.5 16x10.5, I'll ask him about the offset and tyres

Comment

Woah Woah Woah hold the press, your friends E30 has Japanese 3pc Hartige rims. How and where did he get the lips made and put on? I have them on my car, but they are seem welded and no body wants to touch them with a 10ft pole.

Other wise your e30 is clean congrates and welcome to R3V the E60 looks badass can't wait to se what you do with the E30. What coilovers are you getting?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X