No announcement yet.

bmw fanatic from australia E30 + E60 content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love your cars man, will be interested to see how the e30 goes!

i like your friend's one too, those Hartge's would be worth a pretty pretty penny! i enquired about some and couldn't handle the price haha i think the offset and stretch looks perfect (but i'm sure the cops would disagree haha).

it'll be fun for you guys cruising in 1 black and 1 white stanced E30s around town once your is sorted :D

makes me sad to realise i've owned my E30 a year now and it still hasn't got wheels or coilovers :( haha

Comment

What's up man, good to see you over here! After seeing your e46 and the e60 I know you can make the e30 look great. Good job going coilovers instead of bags like everyone else is these days. Which ones did you get?
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

Cool cars!
        Still have your 18" type 1 mate?
        sigpic

Comment

your 5er is tits. treat the e30 the same!

Comment

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
            What e60 is that? Looks neat, except it looks like it needs some spacers or something in the front...

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
            i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
             - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
              Woah Woah Woah hold the press, your friends E30 has Japanese 3pc Hartige rims. How and where did he get the lips made and put on? I have them on my car, but they are seem welded and no body wants to touch them with a 10ft pole.

Other wise your e30 is clean congrates and welcome to R3V the E60 looks badass can't wait to se what you do with the E30. What coilovers are you getting?
              Haha he bought the hartge already built. But we do have workshops here in Melbourne that can disassemble welded 2/3pc wheels =D. My E30 is just gonna be a budget build. I bought a set of used D2 coilovers, i ran D2 on my prev car, theyre not the best but not the worst ones either

Originally posted by Ant_e30 View Post
              love your cars man, will be interested to see how the e30 goes!

i like your friend's one too, those Hartge's would be worth a pretty pretty penny! i enquired about some and couldn't handle the price haha i think the offset and stretch looks perfect (but i'm sure the cops would disagree haha).

it'll be fun for you guys cruising in 1 black and 1 white stanced E30s around town once your is sorted :D

makes me sad to realise i've owned my E30 a year now and it still hasn't got wheels or coilovers :( haha
              yeah cant do much about the pigs here in Australia man haha but im really passionate about my cars and i dont do stupid stuff like burnouts and wreckless drivings etc so yeah so far so good w the police =D

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
              What's up man, good to see you over here! After seeing your e46 and the e60 I know you can make the e30 look great. Good job going coilovers instead of bags like everyone else is these days. Which ones did you get?
              ohh my byron is in my thread haha you have no idea how much me and my friends talk about your e30! haha we absolutely love your car buddy! My e30 is just a budget build, bought this used D2 coilovers for it, not the best brand but i think its slightly better than jom :D

Originally posted by evandael View Post
              your 5er is tits. treat the e30 the same!
              will try my best =D

Originally posted by JBird View Post
              What e60 is that? Looks neat, except it looks like it needs some spacers or something in the front...
              its just a 525i nothing special, yes it does need spacers haha. ECS took longer than expected to ship the spacers so i had to run without them to the car meet i attended on the weekend :D

Comment

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                Haha he bought the hartge already built. But we do have workshops here in Melbourne that can disassemble welded 2/3pc wheels =D. My E30 is just gonna be a budget build. I bought a set of used D2 coilovers, i ran D2 on my prev car, theyre not the best but not the worst ones either
                Orlry! Please give me a link to one.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh! That's so odd! I just liked a photo of your friend's e30 from that meet the other day! I don't know if you saw it, but my friend Geo owns the bagged black VW Golf GTD on Rotiforms. Looked like a sick meet! Love your e60 :)

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                    Orlry! Please give me a link to one.
                    http://www.easternwheelworks.com.au/ give these guys a ring =D

Originally posted by admhndry View Post
                    Oh! That's so odd! I just liked a photo of your friend's e30 from that meet the other day! I don't know if you saw it, but my friend Geo owns the bagged black VW Golf GTD on Rotiforms. Looked like a sick meet! Love your e60 :)
                    thanks man! =D yes! ofcourse how could i miss that golf haha i had a blast at the meet, but i was expecting alot more cars though!

Comment

awesome e30 !!! love the hamman on the e60

Comment

Working...
                      X