• Time
  • Show
Clear All

specs on the hartge rims??
    car looks great!

mtech1/2jzgte/r154/275tire
    function>form

Comment

Saw your car there - looked fantastic. Sadly I couldn't enter my ITR as I've had to raise it to clear my driveway but there were other Club ITR guys there.
      '90 BMW E30 318is
      '99 Honda DC2R

Comment

Thanks heaps for the positive feedback guys :) Car got a bit of attention at the show, but there were a LOT of nice cars there. My e30 was very mild compared to some.

I'm pretty happy with the choice in going red, something different to the sea of polished wheels out there i reckon. Not that i don't like a good polished wheel :) I would have those Hartge wheels anyday over my A's!!

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
        holy fucking cow.
        Hartge car needs more low.
        d.o.e
        Yeh could prob do with more lows, but the owner is still without a bash plate for the super low m42 sump and I think he drives it as a daily (not sure) He is one these forums.

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
        What state was this in?

Sick car bro.
        Thanks mate :) show was in Sydney.

Originally posted by Simon S View Post
        the fuck mate?
        do fishnet recaros grow on trees there or something?

I kid.
        Damn nice.
        haha nah no way, they are super rare over here and even if you do manage to find them, they are 99% of the time wrecked... I was lucky and found some on ebay locally. The guy didn't know what he had, came out of his Porsche weekend trackcar and were in perfect condition :) didn't come cheap though :/

The owner of the E30 with the Hartge wheels had his seats imported over from Japan at pretty much the same price I payed.

Originally posted by ZinnoBerrotEta View Post
        Fuckin' A do those type A's look proper on your ride! I'm diggin the clear coated IS lip, too.

Ground Control coils?
        What's up with the M Tech 2 rear bumper?

I love your car!
        Thanks for sharing
        Thanks heaps mate, yeh Ground Control made up a kit for me using shortened OEM strut housings, GC coil sleeves on Koni shocks and Eibach springs

I put on the M-tech 2 (replica :() bumper just to fatten out the rear end a bit, didn't like how the OEM rear bumper sat up so high. I Had plans of sourcing a genuine Mtech2 kit, But found out how much they went for these days and bailed on that idea...... :crazy:

Originally posted by Ant_e30 View Post
        Cool looking car man. Also forgot what coils you had again so would be interested to know! i am going to save my pennies for some BWS one over on S|W though :)

i enjoy the hartge sporting car too. Well done on representing the e30s :D haha
        Thanks mate, yeh someone had to represent for the e30 crew lol

Suspension details are just above :)

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
        That's INDOMI's e60. He is a new member on the boards. 9hrs for a chance meeting LOL

The red is menacing!! I likes it.
        Thanks man :)

Yeh he is on the forums, he bought an e30 a few months back too :) can't wait to see what he does with it. He seems to have access to some awesome wheels.

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
        Love the red. Is that really as low as your coils will let you go? What size tires are you running?
        Yep, that is the lowest it go's front and back. Although at that height the sump guard bash plate sat 25mm off the ground so wouldn't really want to go any lower.

Tires are a 215/40/16

Originally posted by spike68 View Post
        Car looks good man! You make me want to color my A's ;)

And i think i got you beat on the lowness of the coils! mine can still go lower than that (fuck yeah JOMs)
        What size spacers are you running?
        haha thanks mate :) yeh wouldn't surprise me, I have seen a lot lower e30's than mine thats for sure. I don't really want to go any lower with this motor (m42 sump can suck it...) but if I had a higher sump then more lows would be needed for sure!!

I am running H&R 5mm slip on spacers front and rear

Originally posted by dmoney(AB) View Post
        specs on the hartge rims??
        car looks great!
        Thanks heaps mate. I am not sure on specs to be honest, I think the rears are 10" but yeh not sure. I will ask the owner and get back to ya.

Originally posted by Pete_E30 View Post
        Saw your car there - looked fantastic. Sadly I couldn't enter my ITR as I've had to raise it to clear my driveway but there were other Club ITR guys there.
        Thanks mate :) yeh there were a few nice ITR's there to represent for you. Tha black one (spoon brakes etc) was super clean.
        E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
        sigpic

Comment

spewin I had to work that day! I live literally next to where it was at.
          1989 Australian Delivered 325iS Mtech 2.
          Fully worked M20B31 stroker. 143kw atw/285ntq atw.

Comment

Working...
          X