My Trip on hiway 1. and my alpine coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Trip on hiway 1. and my alpine coupe

hey guys . so i've lived in the bay for just shy of a year, and when i moved here i had a cobalt but i saw my e30 and had to have it. and i made that happen. anyway im freshly unemployed so i decided to check out the coast. i took almost 30 pictures but here are some of the better ones. my cars got a magnaflow , race pros chipped 17ecu. eibachs and bilsteins and some Z1's. enough talking heres some pictures

and this last one after freshly washing it. thanks for looking guys.
    sigpic

Looks like fun, and some nice views!

Digging the yellow lights as well.:)

Have a good one.
    Mishimoto Automotive

Comment

thanks! they get a lot of looks i dont know if its good or bad haha. or care !
      sigpic

Comment

Let the cops decide when they pull you over for yellow lights lol. Always wanted to do it though. I do a lot of night driving do I don't think these would work well for me. Looks good though

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

yeah ive gotten pulled over once the other night, i told him i was moving back to jersey in two weeks and he was like im not even sure if yellow is illegal honestly and especially if you are moving i wont bust you on it. so that was good

and heres one more picture
          sigpic

Comment

Love the 88.
            1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
            You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

you guys have e30s so i dont need to tell you how much i love it heres more pictures why not

Last edited by oxymoron; 07-14-2012, 06:10 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X