My first E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first E30

Hey everyone this is my first E30 so im new to the BMW scene. I have been lurking on here for sometime now checking a lot of stuff out and gathering information about the E30's.

This was my previous car RHD WRX Wagon i had before i picked up the E30

now on to the e30 the body needs some work but all in time the interior is clean with a crack free dash.

well about a month or two after i got the car the head gasket blew so i picked up a stock motor with less miles the other day now just waiting to drop it in and start working on it.

thanks for looking, will update as i work on the car
    LowerClassMen

whatup Hashi! I didn't know your headgasket blew. Keep me updated. If I have anything I can send your way off my car I will.

Now let's see this thing get low and fitted!
    GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

Yeah that thing just needs some nice rims and a drop...Is that hood just faded or is it FG?
      sigpic'87 335i

Comment

Originally posted by grippymonkey View Post
        whatup Hashi! I didn't know your headgasket blew. Keep me updated. If I have anything I can send your way off my car I will.

Now let's see this thing get low and fitted!
        for sure ill let you know

Originally posted by SpeicherBimmer View Post
        Yeah that thing just needs some nice rims and a drop...Is that hood just faded or is it FG?
        yeah as soon as i get it up and running again im gonna start looking for a 5 lug conversion and wheels.

the previous owner chalk board style the hood cause it was oxidized
        LowerClassMen

Comment

do a full engine gasket change and tune up before even installing the new motor. +paint. much easier to work around a motor than when in the bay. plus, this way it is spotless when going in :D
          -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
          -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
          MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
          Got Drop?? ;-)
          Originally posted by JinormusJ
          But of course
          E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

yeah im going to, right before the head gasket blew on the other one i did a full service on it well a buddy of mine did it all new belts, hoses, spark plugs, water pump, valve adjustment and etc so im going to probably swap some stuff over to this one
            LowerClassMen

Comment

welcome! shud prolly clean that block

1987 528i Royalblau

Comment

thanks, yeah im going to clean it up
                LowerClassMen

Comment

Awesome, I will follow this. I recently sold my Subaru STi and am hopefully picking up my 1990 e30 325i tomorrow. Good luck!
                  View my build thread. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=287724

Comment

Ho mean, i seen your RHD wrx at the last hellaflush show, dope car. Excited to see the e30 scene getting bigger in Hawaii, hopefully we can meet up sometime.

Video I made of my car: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGg8GixF8Ds

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                      Awesome, I will follow this. I recently sold my Subaru STi and am hopefully picking up my 1990 e30 325i tomorrow. Good luck!
                      nice good luck to you to

Originally posted by Genkboy8o8 View Post
                      Ho mean, i seen your RHD wrx at the last hellaflush show, dope car. Excited to see the e30 scene getting bigger in Hawaii, hopefully we can meet up sometime.
                      thanks man, shoot me a pm with your number me and my buddies are always chillen come thru some time
                      LowerClassMen

Comment

so the motor is just about ready to come out(sunday) havent had much time to work on due to work but i am in no rush either
                        LowerClassMen

Comment

good luck with your car dude, hope to see it running. e30s ftw! especially in hawaii!

Comment

Welcome to R3V! Sweet WRX and the E30 looks like a great starting point. Cant wait to see it evolve...
                            1991 318i Sedan
                            2005 X5 3.0i Sport
                            2010 328i M-Sport Touring

Comment

Your E30 is going to have a Nice future! I could see from your previous ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X