Most recent shoot of my Vert

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Originally posted by CrusherCurtis
    Sick! Aren't you a girl? I remember my days of a non working powertop.
    Thanks! Yes I am

    Leave a comment:


  • ruqknuf
    replied
    S - weet !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 s52
    replied
    great looking vert

    Leave a comment:


  • CrusherCurtis
    replied
    Sick! Aren't you a girl? I remember my days of a non working powertop.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ Thanks! I'll definitely have to try that! :D

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparkle'
    Ohhh, you must go into more detail! I still have all the electrics and the tonneau cover that isn't ever locked into place irritates me! :/
    A couple of ways to do this but first are all the mechanicals under the tonneau is attached? 2nd, test the tonneau motor works (center motor)...a battery is fine, you just want to see if it turns. Reattach the tonneau motor and give it some power to verify all is fuctioning. By slim chance, press the top button(dash) closed. The tonneau may close. If not...next!

    Now the relay board. If all fuses are getting to the back of the car to power the top, this should all go well. As you can see from the pic i posted, there is a box mounted under and in the trunk.

    Expose it as I did. You will see 4 little relays. 2 work the top, 2 work the tonneau motor each one is for the direction of turn. Now, with power on (key in before starting engine) press the little prong on one of them to make contack with the base...this should be clear when you see it. Narrow down which relay does what. Its been a while since I did this so I dont remember.

    So essentially you will push the relay or top button (with tonneau motor engaged) and it should work. Most people that have top problems are usually top mechanics, not tonneau problems. My MT2 had neither, it just needed some resyncing and adjustments, lucky me!

    Hope this helps. GL!

    Leave a comment:


  • SocalianSD
    replied
    :up:

    The sunset shot with the ship right behind is definitely my Fav! The paint looks Great!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Thanks Chris! It seemed to take forever but I love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Looking pretty damn good. Front end repaired nicely!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ Thanks! They're super rare!

    Leave a comment:


  • IRUNEDM
    replied
    Nicely done. I like those chevlon wheels!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Thanks everyone! :)

    Originally posted by 325ix
    Wow, what a fantastic looking car. The photos are also great. What are you shooting with?
    Will was shooting with a Canon 5D Mark II. Its an amazing camera!

    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    So, im asuming that you have a powered top...that doesnt work? If so, you know you still can lock the tonneau down to lock and sit flush by pushing on one of the 4 relays in your trunk...assuming that you still have the electrics. FYI, to the right of the glove. http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...0-7091_IMG.jpg

    Nice shots! :up:
    Ohhh, you must go into more detail! I still have all the electrics and the tonneau cover that isn't ever locked into place irritates me! :/

    Leave a comment:


  • henna 3ree
    replied
    look fantastic man, beautiful car

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    So, im asuming that you have a powered top...that doesnt work? If so, you know you still can lock the tonneau down to lock and sit flush by pushing on one of the 4 relays in your trunk...assuming that you still have the electrics. FYI, to the right of the glove. http://i414.photobucket.com/albums/p...0-7091_IMG.jpg

    Nice shots! :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Wow, what a fantastic looking car. The photos are also great. What are you shooting with?

    Leave a comment:

Working...