Most recent shoot of my Vert

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Thank you so much for the compliments :) I hope to be doing an M52 swap eventually since the M20 is about to go.

    Leave a comment:


  • NickL
    replied
    This is such a perfect vert. Well done man. Fitment is on point.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwandhonda
    replied
    Beautiful vert.

    Leave a comment:


  • owwwch
    replied


    im just sayin

    Leave a comment:


  • I<3BMW
    replied
    Doing it right

    Leave a comment:


  • GreasyE30
    replied
    Looking good brotha!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Sorry for the late response, didn't realize the thread had been bumped :) Thanks for the compliments! :)

    Originally posted by JBird
    Nice! Where did you score you wheels and euro smilies?
    The wheels are Erik's, they are WRD Mesh 16x8.5 & 16x9

    I scored the smilies from this guy on R3v from Ireland

    Originally posted by mike115
    Nice vert! what suspension are you running?
    Ground Control full coilover kit with Koni Adjustables.

    Originally posted by e30 gangsta
    From erik I believe. And who smoked your tails? They look awesome!
    They aren't smoked actually, they are MHW's ;)

    Originally posted by Schwarz3
    I DEMAND hi res of #4

    Like yesterday, chop chop
    Email? :)

    Leave a comment:


  • DatUtahGuy
    replied
    I DEMAND hi res of #4

    Like yesterday, chop chop

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by JBird
    Nice! Where did you score you wheels and euro smilies?
    From erik I believe. And who smoked your tails? They look awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • mike115
    replied
    Nice vert! what suspension are you running?

    Leave a comment:


  • JBird
    replied
    Nice! Where did you score you wheels and euro smilies?

    Leave a comment:


  • Convertible Dirtz
    replied
    Nice Vert!

    Leave a comment:


  • Erik
    replied
    Will took some really awesome shots of your car!! :D It looks so good!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    ^ For sure! Jonathan Black wants to do one with us

    Leave a comment:


  • LuckyHenriksen
    replied
    Looking great Stacey. Nice job keeping it clean and classy :) We will have to do a double feature one of these days....

    Leave a comment:

Working...