Bmw 325e from Chile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bmw 325e from Chile

Hi guys, I just signd in today so I´m pretty noob here. My ride is a 325e 1985 e30, with some mods. Some main mods are the engine ( 731 C.Head, schrick 288, ecu repro, etc..) and a mix of m tech bumpers.

Hope you like it, and sorry for my english.

Off point (OP), Why does everyone apologize for their english speaking abilities when they arent actually bad at it?
    aside from small puncuation errors, which we all do.

Wel come to r3v! your car looks very good! just lower it some more :)
    I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

^ your right. I should be apologizing for my English after every post.

What kind of power does it make?
      I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
      Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Are those late model tails in that first picture?

Comment

Thank´s all for the welcome. About the power no idea, I´m planning a dyno day to have a clear idea of it.

Yes Those are post tail lights, put it in there with a lot a pacience and modifications.

I´m looking know for some upgrade suspension so I can lower it. Any tip i´ll be very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseto_e30 View Post
            Thank´s all for the welcome. About the power no idea, I´m planning a dyno day to have a clear idea of it.

Yes Those are post tail lights, put it in there with a lot a pacience and modifications.

I´m looking know for some upgrade suspension so I can lower it. Any tip i´ll be very happy.
            Seriously. You dont have bad english skills. Its quite good.

As far as suspension, do you have a budget?
            Im running JOM coilovers and these things go SUPER low. Theyre very basic and a tad soft though. Theyre more for the form. A lot of members on here like them cause theyre so cheap. There is a goup buy for r3vlimited members right now if you want to look into that too.

For basic lowering you could always do the classic H&R springs and bilstien shocks. They dont lower much, but they handle the car very nicely.
            I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

wow i was about to say you are misinformed about the year your car was manufactured.
              but kudos on the fab work. this car is looking good and has a bright future i can already tell :up:

Comment

Thank´s for the tip!

But It will be great to find some Bilstein Shocks + h&R race springs.

Comment

Que bonita. Bienvendios a r3v, estas tan serio sobre body work.
                  haha, I knew something was up when I saw the body lines, rear arch, then the tails. :D

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Working...
                  X