7 BMWs (5 e30s) bring the storm clouds to Summit Point rallycross (a lot of pics)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • irish44j
    R3VLimited
    • Oct 2011
    • 2763

    #1

    7 BMWs (5 e30s) bring the storm clouds to Summit Point rallycross (a lot of pics)

    Some shots from today's test&tune at summit, where we had all kinds of wild weather, an e28 with a finger-sized hole in the tire sidewall, and an e90 IX running as well....good times.

    the dIrTy e-tHiRtIes















































    more in this album, and other cars that were there

    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.
    Last edited by irish44j; 09-08-2012, 05:31 PM.
    Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
    Track/street e21 build
    visit Condor Speed Shop
    visit Motorsport Hardware



    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI
  • Brezzi
    E30 Mastermind
    • Jan 2010
    • 1630

    #2
    awesome thread is awesome.

    Comment

    • KillaCam
      R3VLimited
      • Jun 2009
      • 2103

      #3
      i love how someone is off roading a e90... lol
      Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
      HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

      24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

      Comment

      • irish44j
        R3VLimited
        • Oct 2011
        • 2763

        #4
        Originally posted by KillaCam
        i love how someone is off roading a e90... lol
        funny part is I saw that guy in traffic last month (when I was in my WRX). His plates are "RALY BMW" - I was laughing that was pretty poserish, but then he shows up at this event so not poser at all.....

        He did pretty well though.
        Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
        Track/street e21 build
        visit Condor Speed Shop
        visit Motorsport Hardware



        [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

        Comment

        • 5Toes
          Banned
          • May 2010
          • 9836

          #5
          This looks like so much fun, would love to rally an e30 one day!

          Comment

          • canakami
            Mod Crazy
            • May 2010
            • 743

            #6
            Looks like so much fun! And was that a Calypso E92? Never seen one before...
            sigpic

            Always chasin'

            Comment

            • irish44j
              R3VLimited
              • Oct 2011
              • 2763

              #7
              yeah, he obviously wasn't at the rallycross. He was at the food shack at the main paddock - I think BMWCCA was having a trackday over at Shennandoah circuit since I saw several daily-driver BMWs coming in when I was getting there this morning.

              According to another e30 guy who was with me when I took the pic, the e92 actually had several mods including some $$$ notable exhaust and some other cool thing. I didn't really think about it much since I can't afford it anyhow :)
              Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
              Track/street e21 build
              visit Condor Speed Shop
              visit Motorsport Hardware



              [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

              Comment

              • randomsv650
                Mod Crazy
                • Jul 2011
                • 614

                #8
                this is so badass
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

                Comment

                • Cptcarisma
                  E30 Addict
                  • Jan 2011
                  • 466

                  #9
                  Number 29....

                  She's beuuuutyfulll...

                  !!!!
                  Capp

                  Comment

                  • mrcheezle19
                    E30 Fanatic
                    • Apr 2012
                    • 1451

                    #10
                    Reminds me of this.



                    Originally posted by blunttech
                    Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

                    Comment

                    • Nsquared97
                      E30 Mastermind
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 1656

                      #11
                      Originally posted by irish44j
                      Freaking love this pic haha. All of them are great pics though, very cool to see a bunch of E30's being used properly.

                      Comment

                      • lambo
                        Captain Scene Points
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 10953

                        #12
                        So awesome!!!

                        Originally posted by irish44j
                        Time for a new sig!

                        Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

                        Comment

                        • e30trooper
                          R3V OG
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 11576

                          #13
                          Makes me want to get abeater just for this.

                          I love this vid even tho its 318i's

                          Comment

                          • FunfGan
                            R3V Elite
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 4958

                            #14
                            Man:( so bummed I can't come out and join you guys anymore. Awesome pics though!


                            Go here be happy!

                            Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

                            Comment

                            • Simon S
                              No R3VLimiter
                              • Oct 2004
                              • 3758

                              #15
                              nothing but win..
                              -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

                              Comment

                              Working...