Comment

Originally posted by blownbrick245 View Post
      1987 SS MC 383

I'n green with envy :mrgreen:

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

06 VW MK5 GTI i drove this summer. DSG in sport mode is amazazing!

'99 328i i drove last summer, 5 speed, sport package blah blah blah.

the rides together

and the garage at my friends house. full of fun toys. (the jeep is badass)
        ________
        Vaporizers
        Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:04 AM.

Comment

My first E30 What started the madness
          88 325is. H&R cup kit, 15 in borbet type c's, SO-3's, K&N filter, Turner chip.

My second BMW
          88 535is: H&R sports, Bilstiens, 750il control arm bushings, poly sub frame bushings, custom cold air intake, Truner chip, B&B cat back, S3.73 diff, 17x8.5 style 5's, Pilot sports, UUC short shifter. ect.....

And with the 850csi 16's on before the style 5's
          ///PNW E30 Crew
          Bryce
          '87 325is.....Pro3?....One day!
          '91 318is Daily drive with a bit of attitude

Comment

1st car - 84 or 86 chevy nova, I learned to drive on this thing. Didn't crash or total it, but came close and ended up spinning it 360.

2nd car - 94 civic I had through most of college. Front brakes failed, caliper bolt came loose, did a 180 in a left turn lane at a busy intersection w/o hitting anything and going back the other way in traffic... phew.

Pics of the last 3 cars I paid for myself.

My 03 1.8t with 28mm rear sway, koni shocks, eibach springs, flik wheels, revo software upgrade.

same with different wheels. It was fun, but needed a new tranny in it's first year and had some crazy dash/electrical issues that never really got fixed . Traded it in for an 04 r32, only lost $300 on it.

My 04 r32, all stock other than pads/fluid. Great Great car. I am thinking that I might just buy another in the future. they are holding their value pretty damn impressive. I paid 27k, drove it for just about a year, completed 1 full season of autocross and a couple hpde events. Traded it in for over 28k, came out with 3k cash and blew it on the e30 lol.

Some hpde action

06 2.0t quattro, great daily, it's somewhat sporty with the s-line package but it's tiptronic and that kills it. heated seats, bluetooth, xm, basically loaded. Got it on a 2 year lease to get me by, going to end up paying a crap load of $ for over mileage fees! DOH

Last edited by Jean; 10-09-2007, 10:19 PM.
            Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

awesome to see other previous Volvo owners!

(I didnt know how to take pictures back then)

then a honda

now this

Comment

my 1969 elcamino with my fully built 406

Comment

holy shit sick camino bro!!!
                  Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Nice El Camino too
                      I don't think your mom appreciates the value of those modifications

Comment

The front is like a car, the back is like a truck--the front is where you sit, the back is where you...

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc View Post
                          The front is like a car, the back is like a truck--the front is where you sit, the back is where you...
                          nice:up:
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^ I agree.......hasent been done yet

Comment

Originally posted by blownbrick245 View Post
                              1987 SS MC 383

1987 CRX Si

1983 Volvo 245 turbo 14.23 1/4 mile

Current 318is:
                              hey man...lovely Monte you got there...i loved mine, till i got hit head on by a drunk
                              sigpic

Comment

this used to be mine

1991 330is

Comment

Working...
                                X