Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back to its roots II - the BMW M3 (modified)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/r3vlimited member's rides

Best car ever shown on the forum.
    2011 1M Alpine white/black
    1996 Civic white/black
    1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Very nice car you have there sir :up: Exterior really complements the interior now.
      Last edited by chucko; 11-02-2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Love the new shots. #15 is awesome

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

and boom goes the dynamite
          sigpic
          Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
            Are you looking to sell the s14 you currently have in your m3 once the 2.5l s14 is in?
            Not sure what I'm going to do yet. If I were to sell my stock S14, I would need to find a good head to use for the 2.5L. The 2.5L head is cracked and I need to source either a new one, or use the one off my 2.3.

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
            Love the new shots. #15 is awesome
            Thanks, my brother worked really hard at putting this one together because something wasn't to his liking. A good number of the photos that he took are multiple photos stitched together. Neil and I are going to get together and he is going to do more shots of the car as well. I wanted to put all the photos together in the thread, but Neil and Preston are both really good automobile photographers that have just a little bit different style. I really like them both and am most gracious that they would take some shots and spend the processing time to allow other people to enjoy this car!

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            Congrats! You've made it to the top of my hit-list!

+100000
            Thank you and everyone else for the feedback and nice comments. I did a lot of planning to really try to make this car the "dream" M3 for me. Glad that other people like it as well!! As for hi-res shots, if Neil took the photo, you might ask him as I don't have them. If it was one that Preston took (the numbered ones) they can be accessed at www.p-qubed.com I believe.

Comment

only thing id change would be the headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by DooDanE30 View Post
                only thing id change would be the headlights.
                At first I thought the same but, they have grown on me. They look different in a good way.

Comment

What an amazing display of photography and due diligence to get her in tip top shape. Do you have a name for her? I will say that the mirrors are my least favorite addition to the car. I do love the black kidneys but or classic sake the chrome was nice.

Keep up the fantastic work

Comment

Originally posted by canakami View Post
                    This is now my favorite example of an M3, period.

Hey Neil, do you do prints? The more I see you work, the more I wanna hang some of it on my wall...
                    Yes I do. Let me know what you want and I'll send you the details.

Comment

wow what most e30s dream they could be.

The Build:
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

not just gorgeous but FUCKING GORGEOUS!!!!!!
                        Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
                        past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

Working...
                        X