'93 Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'93 Touring

So I've been lurking around for a while and figured I might as well register. I've has this Daytona violet touring that I rescued from a series of neglecting PO's for a while now that I've been dreaming of swapping an M5x in to, but my microscopic budget is making it a bit tricky. Anyway, here's some photos.

Sturmpanzer E30 by Thujalvi, on Flickr

Sturmpanzer E30 by Thujalvi, on Flickr

Cabin by Thujalvi, on Flickr

Night light by Thujalvi, on Flickr

The car is essentially rust free, though the suspension is a bit past it's prime, as is the M40B16.

-Thujalvi

'93 Daytonaviolett Touring Design Edition

Anymore of these beautiful cars needing rescuing? I would love to own one myself, and you have my favorite color. These touring are very desireable in the states and I would love to try to bring some of them in for some of my customers, seems like my country agencies: EPA, DOT US Customs, Ports, etc. tries to tax as much as they can? I have a 1991 M5 motor for sale that you maybe intrested in? it would of course have to be frieightered across would be a more outstanding beautiful ride with the motor in it.

Comment

I loved my m40b18 cabrio, just did a nice bosima SS exhaust and called it done :)
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by bmwextremeguy View Post
        Anymore of these beautiful cars needing rescuing? I would love to own one myself, and you have my favorite color. These touring are very desireable in the states and I would love to try to bring some of them in for some of my customers, seems like my country agencies: EPA, DOT US Customs, Ports, etc. tries to tax as much as they can? I have a 1991 M5 motor for sale that you maybe intrested in? it would of course have to be frieightered across would be a more outstanding beautiful ride with the motor in it.
        I'm sure they're out there, though where I live, all the e30's seems to be either in enthusiast hands, or rusting time bombs. And what comes to the Daytona violet tourings, you'll find a fair number of them in Germany (that's where mine's from as well, and I agree, superb colour) where you could import them from along with say, some Lancia Delta Integrales, but of course you'd run into homologation, DOT, DMV, and whichever circles of hell you've got over there, but I recon one could make a decent business with that anyway.

'93 Daytonaviolett Touring Design Edition

Comment

Working...
        X