My e30 addiction strikes again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My e30 addiction strikes again!

I have been an e30 fan since the 80's. My first e30 was an 86 325e automatic it didnt last long coz I wanted a 5 speed so I sold and bought me a 91 318is 5 speed it was a fun car to drive power wise not too much. After I graduated from college I found a 190e 16v Cosworth so i decided to sell my e30 and buy this nice Cosy. I pretty much restored this car. When i got the car it has fuel issues that took me a while to learn how to fix (stupid k-jetronic) and replace all sensors and relays and mostly major maintenance. Now that the car is running perfect I have been looking around for e30's as a daily beater. I found an 88 325 for $600 but it has slight front damage but its driveable so I bought it and drove it home and started tearing up the car. I miss playing with this cars its much easier to fix than the complicated 16v cosworth. After 2 weeks of fixing up the e30 somebody told me that there is a mint condition e30 for sale and its cheap so I tried getting the sellers information short story I went and bought the car its an 87 325is running and no issues. I know you guys are probably tired of reading my thread. enough with the story. here are the pics.

My first e30 I ever modded

Then I bought this 87 190e 2.3-16v

My newly acquired e30

Last edited by w201cosworth; 10-22-2012, 07:27 PM.

nice e30s and i love the cosworth, its like the m3 of mercedes
    M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

love 190e's and good luck with the new addition

Comment

Nice Benz! And you are in the Houston area
        sigpic www.camberwears.com Team16Niss-Meguiars-Underground Grafix -Mediagearbox

Comment

nice 190e, was for sale on h-i?
          90 535i
          5spd, M5 front seats, M5 rear bar,H&R Sports, Miller maf conversion

Comment

Originally posted by camberwears View Post
            Nice Benz! And you are in the Houston area
            Thanks and yes Northside area

Originally posted by mazdarati View Post
            nice 190e, was for sale on h-i?
            Thanks. Was... but after spending nearly 5k to get the car road worthy I guess I'll keep the car and I figured the value was going up for this specific 190e 16v.

Comment

Congrats, can't wait to see the progress!
              Originally posted by kronus
              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                Congrats, can't wait to see the progress!
                Thanks agent I just finished reading your build thread really motivates me to restore mine.

Comment

Working...
                X