Impromptu Fall Photoshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impromptu Fall Photoshoot

My girlfriend needed to do an assignment in her photography class on a subject she's never done before, so we did a quick photoshoot on my car. It's still kinda project status, and it was raining until we parked the car, but I think some of the photos turned out nice:

My valve cover is so yum.
    '87 325is - Schwarz/Schwarz

So clean, makes me want to not sell my schwarz early 2 door.

Repaint those grills and it will cleanup the front end.

Comment

I was thinking of just swapping to euro grills, although I can't decide if euro grilles with a us-spec airdam would be weird.

Comment

I am pretty sure a majority of the people on here do it.

I think it will look great.

Comment

Very nice example of an early model you've got there.
          sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

Really liking those last 2 pics. Car looks super clean! Ditto on painting your grilles, would make a huge difference, and euro grilles would look just fine if you went that route. Also jealous of your lip not sagging like mine does.

Comment

Looks clean. Plans?

Comment

Originally posted by DooDanE30 View Post
                Looks clean. Plans?
                -Finish fixing / cleaning all the little things (fuel pump relay bypass issue, hvac, license plate lights, stereo bypass, etc).
                -I have Alpina springs for it, haven't gotten Bilstein Sports to pair them with yet because funds.
                -Install new tires because those are actually dryrotted to hell (new in 1999!).
                -Install IE / ebay catback to replaced my rusted stocker.
                -Probably want something more modern as a headunit, haven't decided which way to go on that.
                -Drive the crap out of it.

I want to keep it largely OEM+ and cruise it forever. I'm going to limit mods to bolt-on only and keep all the original parts, since the car is in totally stock condition. Might have to get euroweaves or some other larger wheel size if 14" tire selection gets worse in the future.

If I had a million bucks I'd be tempted to put an M-Tech 1 kit on there, but I feel like that money would make a better downpayment on an actual M car.

Comment

Man I wish my car had a single shiny spot on it.

Comment

Nice camera.

Comment

Working...
                    X