The project is over when the car is for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The project is over when the car is for sale

Well i listed the car for sale about 2 weeks ago, and got the deposit today from the buyer. I went out last night with my brothers for a "farewell" drive, and mini photoshoot. This would be my fourth e30, and iam not going anywhere. Looking for a stock/cheap e30 as i type this. Anyways, a couple pics from my time with the car, and pics from yesterday:

Damn, this car will be missed! I remember your 440+hp thread from a year or so ago...I always looked up to this car!

Comment

Words are not enough to express my hatred for black kidneys.

The car does look real good otherwise.

Comment

oh, that color..

next time i come home, would be great to meet up with some other VA E30's
        My old Style 5 Thread / My Swap
        1991 318IS :bow: 2.5L S14 Swap/BC Coilover suspension/Some new (old) wheels/
        IS Skirt-Lip/RG Splitter/M-Technic I Spoiler/Dogleg/3.46 Diff/Euro H4 headlights etc.
        1998 528I (Sold) // 2003 540I ///M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
          words are not enough to express my hatred for black kidneys.

why!?
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Im trying to go turbo,can you give me some ideas of what I will need.
            Please Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by e30_OneLove View Post
              Im trying to go turbo,can you give me some ideas of what I will need.
              Please Thank You
              llol

$$$$ and more $$$ then some time, some search button, oh and did we mention $$$

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                Words are not enough to express my hatred for black kidneys.

LOL...
                Not 1 but all 3 has them.
                I can't imagine your pain. :nice:
                » PARTS FOR SALE
                » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by rasputin View Post
                  llol

$$$$ and more $$$ then some time, some search button, oh and did we mention $$$
                  LOL of course money, already search but sometimes its good to have some advice from someone that has turbo already and knows what to expect. Im basically doing research from a primary source:D

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    why!?
                    Because kidneys are a signature BMW design element, on an E30, when they are blacked out they are very hard to see. On newer cars where the kidneys are in the hood, it is much easier to see the shape when they are black.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_OneLove View Post
                      LOL of course money, already search but sometimes its good to have some advice from someone that has turbo already and knows what to expect. Im basically doing research from a primary source:D

rasputin is actually spot on. all you need is money and research, pretty simple. most of my research was on e30tech, they have a really good turbo section.. read all the stickeys and go through all the turbo build threads. then if you have specific questions, you can pm me or post a thread on e30tech, lots of turbo heads there.

Comment

Sad day....e30s have so much sentimental value, hopefully you got something that tops this brah.
                        sigpic
                        E30love

Comment

Car is back for sale with some serious appreciation in value....lol

Comment

Working...
                          X