The new ride.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new ride.

The new ride. 1989 316i Euro, M42. I bought it from a friend because my 87 Blew up and I was not in a position to fix it. I am much more happy with this one. I am still trying to get all the info on the springs and shocks, but everything is new from the rubber to all the Brembo brakes and rotors bushing and ball joints, shocks and springs, and even the front control arms. I am in Italy right now, and plan on bringing this car back with me and possibly building it into something special... not sure yet.it also has HID's but they really don't show to well in these pictures for some reason...

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	7229490

I will get some better shots up on the volcano this weekend. It is a very clean car. The first thing I am going to do is put in foglights, and some tint on the front windows to match the back.

Comment

Why would you drive onto a volcano? Do you have a metal roof cover? What about a tire cooling system?

Comment

I carry all of those listed above in my trunk just in case. I am driving up there though to check out the snow that just fell so I can get my snowboard out.

Comment

That's good, you had me worried there for a second.

Comment

Working...
          X