Dusted off the camera and got some action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dusted off the camera and got some action

Some pics from our local track. It's the first time in months I've gotten the urge to take some shoots.

The early model is mine.

And thats it
    -Nick
    Originally posted by 87e30
    First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

nice photos, the m3 shots are great.

You should take pics more often.

Comment

Great pics..I love my wifes Disco, we now have her for rougher treks in Panama that my wife likes to participates with me when I take out my Defender 110, and I got her an Lr3 for Daily driving and soccer mom duties.
      sigpic

Comment

Jesus, suspension roll much...lol, great pics tho

29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
        Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

Comment

shit, that disco looks sexy as fuck, the wheels on the m3 also look great

Comment

Great pics! Always loved your car. The body roll on that e21 though...

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

And I thought my car had some nasty body roll... I have nothing to complain about anymore lol. Great pics!

Comment

Originally posted by FunfGan View Post
                Great pics! Always loved your car. The body roll on that e21 though...
                Thanks man! It's a constant work in progress. :)

Hahaha yeah the E21 is still under construction. It just got a respray and the interior is being redone shorty. But god almighty he needs some new suspension! Everyone out there was laughing so much seeing him lift tire. It was great!

This was the first time I've ever ran my E30 out there and it did great! It wasn't as fast as my E36, but it felt damn good. The track is really tight and having a small light weight car makes it much more fun.

This disco belongs to a good friend. He just bought it a few days ago, which is why I took those pics for him. It's clean as hell! I'm pretty excited to see what it can do.
                -Nick

Comment

+1 for bimmers and rovers! Also... that yellow thing need moar roll bar

Comment

where is this track at? what's it called? Do they charge you to use the track?
                    CBAKE
                    86 Eta (sold)
                    88 325ix (sold)
                    87 325i

Comment

Man, that looks like soooooo much fun. Time for a move maybe, haha.
                      sigpic

Always chasin'

Comment

What muffler is on the eta?

Lol'd hard at the body roll in the first couple of pics

Comment

Originally posted by cbake82 View Post
                          where is this track at? what's it called? Do they charge you to use the track?
                          Also interested. Would love to take my DD for some fun at a track.

Comment

LoL of course there is a daily fee. It ranges depending on the organization but this was their last event for the season. It's usually around $100 for the day.

The eta has a magnaflow. The part number is in my build thread in the project forum if you want specifics.
                            -Nick

Comment

Here are some pics from our last event. It's a great bunch of guys and cars.

Our resident S14 terrorist

Loud pipes

The little eta that could

-Nick

Comment

Working...
                              X