My 325i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 325i

Hey I'm new to this forum. I picked up a 325i a couple weeks ago and am enjoying it so far. Growing up this was one of my favorite cars and I am grateful to finally get my hands on one. I was having a tough time finding a clean one in my price range but I was finally able to grab this one. It is a 1990 325 with 138k miles. Overall the interior is pretty clean except for the ripped. The exterior doesn't have too much rust. It does have a couple dents and dings but nothing too bad. I need to get the belt changed asap since the guy didn't know when it was last changed(If you guys know any good places in central NJ let me know!). The speedo and odo will randomly stop working which is annoying. I took out the cluster and tightened the ground but its still doing it. The also has a decent amount of holes so I'm gonna need to replace that since its getting way too loud. I really want to get basketweaves and want to try to get seats. Overall I love the car.

We have the same car but different colors but almost matching conditions! Good luck!
    1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
    BMW

Comment

Thanks man!

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
      We have the same car but different colors but almost matching conditions! Good luck!

Comment

nice buy, looks like a nice clean platform to build on

Comment

I like gray e30s. Suits them nicely. What color is that?
          -Nick
          Originally posted by 87e30
          First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
            I like gray e30s. Suits them nicely. What color is that?

Not sure of the exact color. Will have to get back to you on that.

Comment

Working...
            X