New second e30 - 1990 Alpine white 325iS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New second e30 - 1990 Alpine white 325iS

A couple weeks ago I picked up my second e30 after my first 318iS - the car that made me fall in love with these things forever. I looked for a long while and finally settled for this.

There are some little problems to fix, but overall it's solid. The seller told me he removed the thermostat for "moar powar" and I figured he was probably hiding something, which he was. I bought it and replaced the t-belt, thermostat, water pump, and radiator (bad) right off the bat. It has been repainted, but it looks quite nice and shines very well. 121K verified miles, very clean interior other than a couple small hairline dash cracks. A/C blows cold.

I'll try to get some better pictures later probably! Just drove it around for a couple of hours for my first real ride in the car and it was great. I immediately remembered what I loved about e30s.
    Last edited by streetwaves; 12-01-2012, 02:36 PM.

Current: 1990 325iS | Past: 1991 318iS

Sweet deal, the car looks good!..
    sigpic

Comment

How much did it set you back, if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

Congrats man, very clean car and crazy low miles for a 22 year old car. More pics!!
        1989 325i coupe 5MT Alpine White
        2003.5 M3 coupe 6MT Silver Gray

Comment

Dude, this is an awesome love story...

I especially like it because mine is a similar story... 318is starter and 90' 325i 2nd E30. Awesome score and I hope to hear more about the relationship as it develops

Comment

i need to stay away from r3v because story like this make me want another e30. my first love for e30 was also a 318is. if you don't mind me asking, how much did you paid for?
            Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Working...
            X