No announcement yet.

Ridin' Fresh - 5sp Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great color, my e34 is islandgrun as well. Or was before the paint went to shit.

5 speed in these is rare rare rare
    Originally posted by LJ851
    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
      I messaged him via eBay to see if it sold to get his email. I was messaging with him via eBay.
      PM me back..

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
        I messaged him via eBay to see if it sold to get his email. I was messaging with him via eBay.
        I just tried that too - we'll see what happens. Earlier in the week I got a tip on an E24 for sale locally, though it's unadvertised. Hoping to have more details on that tomorrow.
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Huff View Post
          PM me back..
          Do not have a PM :(

Originally posted by agent View Post
          I just tried that too - we'll see what happens. Earlier in the week I got a tip on an E24 for sale locally, though it's unadvertised. Hoping to have more details on that tomorrow.
          Ew.

e24?

Comment

Yep, an E24 with 75k on the clock.
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Looking forward to seeing more photos. You always have amazing cars. Like others, can't wait to see where this goes. e32>e34 Love it.

-'87 325 - ratbox swap http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...77#post3250277 << Check out my Wanted thread

Comment

I also used to own a 5speed/e32, from what I was told over on bimmerforums, there was only 800 imported into the US. Lucky for us! They defiantly tote the pamperedness of a 7-series and that long wheelbase like a boat. I had a fun time with mine until I sold it (for the e30) then the new owner blew the head and took it to a local junkyard :(

Watch out for the CSB going along with some electrical gremlins. Good Luck!

555Garage - Kingston, PA

'13 BMW e70 X5 35d
                '95 BMW e34 525i
                '92 BMW e30 325i S52 Vert (Quade the Vert)
                '92 Range Rover Classic
                '90 Range Rover Classic
                '89 BMW e30 325i Coupe (The DIRTY30)
                '81 VW MK1 Rabbit Caddy Diesel
                '76 Honda CB550K Cafe/Brat
                '67 Pontiac LeMans
                '24 Model T Depot Hack
                ....And a bunch of Motobecane, Puch, Garelli, Batavus and Honda 49cc-78cc Mopeds...

Comment

Junking a 5sp E32 for a blown head... weak!

245.40.17 Falken 912s ordered.
                  Acquired M-Systems w/ T-Star Covers.
                  12mm Spacers ordered.

Will have an update soon. Plan on a detail and figuring out what kind of drop I want. Found out the car has Bilstein HDs on it already with very low mileage. Going to redo the front end/suspension as well with Lemfoerder stuff. Do the Moosehead Engineering upgrades.

Comment

^Like

Comment

in for pics with new wheels. I know you wont dissapoint

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
                      P2 S60 Daily
                      IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Probably will do a shoot at current stock height. Then decide suspension setup. Looking at Shocks/Springs only. Just keep it a bit more simple.

Small teaser... yes I know the cover is on backwards. Came with directional tires and didn't have the 12 point torx at my warehouse... and was late to see SkyFall... Will be fixed when the Falkens arrive.

Comment

Working...
                        X