• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great!
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

did you use the stock american mounts? or are the euro ones shorter?!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

Originally posted by rob&e30 View Post
        did you use the stock american mounts? or are the euro ones shorter?!
        I used the euro mounts and yes they are much shorter. Euro bumpers are really simple compared to diving boards. A lot lighter too.

I finished the rear last night. I didnt take any pics because I was in a hurry but I'll go back and document what I did. The hardest part is removing the diving board and all the little bolts.
        -Nick
        Originally posted by 87e30
        First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler View Post
          I used the euro mounts and yes they are much shorter. Euro bumpers are really simple compared to diving boards. A lot lighter too.

I finished the rear last night. I didnt take any pics because I was in a hurry but I'll go back and document what I did. The hardest part is removing the diving board and all the little bolts.

ahhh ok cool now i know what i will need to dew mine lol! I took my diving boards off many times lol (first to push in and drill the shock/mounts then the second time to paint them lol) That will be the easy part for me they come off easy at this point lol the hard part will be finding a set of euro bumpers lol Good job pal post pics asap!
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by rob&e30 View Post
            ahhh ok cool now i know what i will need to dew mine lol! I took my diving boards off many times lol (first to push in and drill the shock/mounts then the second time to paint them lol) That will be the easy part for me they come off easy at this point lol the hard part will be finding a set of euro bumpers lol Good job pal post pics asap!
            My problem was that I had no idea about the 10mm bolt on the frame rail of the rear bumper. I was hammering and kicking and screaming trying to yank the damn thing off... It would have been nice to know about the extra two bolts earlier. lulz.

I'll get a few pics posted in a minute or two.
            -Nick

Comment

Here ya go

I need the rear trim piece!!!!! :hitler: Arrrgggg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              -Nick

Comment

these guys will have it for you!

Comment

Alright here a couple of shots of with the bumpers on. Nothing special yet, in fact im not that happy with them. I can't stand that I don't have the rear trim and Im missing one amber turn lens. Though I do like the progress and this car makes my really happy but the more I mod the more I want to perfect it. Its hard to be a perfectionist and drive an E30. Anyway, I never thought I'd have this euro action and Im stoked.

Im not wild about the dual plate thing but I've never done it before so consider it experimental.
                  -Nick

Comment

front > rear

Comment

I have an extra rear trim if you want it. It's in decent shape, just needs cleaning up.

Comment

running dual plates out back may look better. try it out
                        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                        Got Drop?? ;-)
                        Originally posted by JinormusJ
                        But of course
                        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                          I have an extra rear trim if you want it. It's in decent shape, just needs cleaning up.
                          Ohhh yes! PMing you now.
                          -Nick

Comment

i believe the plastic bumper signal lens fit right in.
                            Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Heres a small update for you guys - I got the rear trim finally mounted! Yay. It only took me 2 months.

Im pretty happy with it. It looked so god damn junky without it anything is better than an unfinished bumper. I'll do a photo shoot of some magnitude in the near future.
                              -Nick

Comment

That looks nice. Cant wait to polish mine and put them on

Comment

Working...
                                X