• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    Why you no post videos?
    M30 is God's motor.....but Jesus drives an M60'd car -slammin.e28

Comment

Originally posted by csermonet47
      Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

sorry about no videos, ive got a short 10sec clip I took after I got it home from the tranny shop. its not much but you can hear what this thing sounds like now. still working some bugs out throughout the car, literally I fix one thing and something else pops up.

Comment

Ahh. I blew a tranny once too

Comment

Looks good. Still have all the hate fot you. Wish i had heads.

Comment

lol, yeah I had to wait a while to save up for heads, that was the last bit to the setup I needed but didn't have the cash. all that would complete this motor 100% is rods/pistons. but it helps prevent me from making more power which this car doesn't need lol

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterE30 View Post
                well wheels are on, tires are beefy yes, but it needs all the help it can get putting some of the power to the ground. need to pull the rears, and had to throw a set of spacers on the front to clear the RX7 brakes. not sure if im too happy with them, I wish the car was lower and and more aggressive but It is what it is. let me know what you guys think, might end up selling them.

What tire size did you end up going with?

I think it looks pretty awesome as is, could use a little more low or maybe just some rake.

How's the fitment up front? I think a proper photoshoot is in order.
                '87 325is - Schwarz/Schwarz

Comment

im running a 225/50/16 on the rear and up front is a 205/50/16, the front sticks out more though due to adding another spacer, but hey cant win everything lol. and as for going more low, I wish I could but the C4 trans has a deep pan on it so it sits pretty low, so as of now that's about how low its going.

Comment

Space out the rear so it's level with the fronts

Add rake. Lots of rake. The rear end doesn't really need to be droped. Just the front.

Roll and tug on the fenders really hard

PROFIT!

Comment

yeah the next step is a roll/pull to get everything somewhat even. ive got a set of spacers right now to throw on the rear, but until its pulled, its going to rub pretty bad.

Comment

i would ditch the rx7 brakes for a massive setup and see if you can't get the front wheels to come in closer. in my opinion that would make the current height look perfect, given the tire sizes and power you're putting down!

also.. black bumper surrounds/door trim/b pillar trim PLEASE!

Comment

^^ yeah the car was already painted all pearl white when I got it. I originally plasti-dipped the b-pillars and it made it look a lot nicer. might break down and paint the moldings and what not black here very soon. the all white makes the car look a lot smaller than it actually is.

Comment

well damn... car sounds like a animal! I remember seeing your bike on stanceworks and thinking I need that in my life!! as for the wheels they are not doing it for me but to each his own. welcome to the e30 sausage party :D

" WHY DO YOU NEED 300HP TO DO THE SPEED LIMIT?"

Comment

yeah I miss that bike a lot, still haven't found a kick like a 406hp turbo daily driven bike. and yeah im not all for the wheels so much, but hopefully they'll grow on me.

Comment

B-Pillar, door molding, and door handle now painted black. I personally think it looks a lot better.

Last edited by MonsterE30; 04-05-2013, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X