my alpine white e36 m3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Can't believe I missed Eurohanger.

Also, that interior is freakin awesome. I can't say i've ever seen that pattern before. All this ///M needs is some proper tire.
    My Feedback

Comment

I like the LWT spoiler! Looks hot! Any pics AutoXing?
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
        I like the LWT spoiler! Looks hot! Any pics AutoXing?

Comment

Cart looks awesome brother! Why did you go with the C5 z06 brakes over the C6?
          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
          Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
          LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Well done, the stretch doesn't look too bad, everything else is tits. Great score on the interior!
            sigpic
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
              Cart looks awesome brother! Why did you go with the C5 z06 brakes over the C6?

Thanks again for the hardware im repping your sticker and have sent at least 10 guys your way!

I just need to make a write up on the Audi studs sorry been busy! but i will have a complete write up on your audi s4 studd kit it is sooo much more quality then the other brands!

I went with the c5 because for one they work very very well! two i can still fit 17" wheels with ease!

next is euro 6 speed and euro motor with velocity stacks and cams ~ wire tucked and shaved bay by AMS autowerks

Comment

Comment

Hey, 600whp S4
                  You have amazing car, can't wait to see S50B32 under bonnet this beast. :) I love S50B32 Euro engine!
                  Any new updates?

Comment

Working...
                  X