Simply Clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ak- View Post
    LOL really? The center caps KILL everything for you?
    Do they really take that much away from ALL the work he's put into his car?
    You should meet him sometime.

Doofus.

Okay killing it may be a bit of an exaggeration, but seems your taking it too much to heart man. Personal opinions are personal opinions; your entitled to yours. Perhaps it was a little judgmental on my part saying that; yes, but I just think it would look a lot better without that shit. Only bring this up cause its so "clean and simple" I just find that it takes away from the car. End of the day, its your car; you do you.

Just my 2 cents dick.

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Hahah seems like you left him a barrel of pennies instead man.

Of course we're entitled to our opinions. Yours just seemed fanatical for a centercap logo.
      And no I didn't take it to heart, but you sure did considering you had to explain yourself even further with pot smoking teens, swag trends, and parental disobedience.

Dingus. :-D

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I only elaborate to explain my reasoning behind it but hey if you say so...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanE30 View Post
            your car is well put together. The recaros look WAY more at home there than what the status seats would look like.
            Thank you. These seats look awesome for the overall look I'm going for after some changes.

Originally posted by DIIRTY-30 View Post
            No offense, you have a really clean car and all but..... The thing that really kills it for me is the wack ass "ILL" center cap. I'm sorry man but that makes you look like a 16 yr old that constantly says swag, shop at thrift shops, and probably acts like its the coolest thing ever to smoke weed and defy your parents.

Regardless, your car is very well done other than that. Not trying to offend but that's my personal perception. Shit like that, sticker bombing, and wack ass stickers all over your front/rear windshield kill it cause it makes you truly look like A KID. Just trying to keep it classy.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
            LOL really? The center caps KILL everything for you?
            Do they really take that much away from ALL the work he's put into his car?
            You should meet him sometime.

Doofus.
            Haha each to their own opinions. Guess he didn't see the other set of wheels I have awaiting installment.

Originally posted by butters View Post
            beautiful, inside and out. I must have a black coupe next.

but I have to ask...

are you going to this junky hinged strut bar?
            Yes I am. It will help me adjust my camber a lot easier rather than have to remove the whole Mason strut bar all the time.
            Feedback
            Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

No offense, you have a really clean car and all but..... The thing that really kills it for me is the wack ass "ILL" center cap. I'm sorry man but that makes you look like a 16 yr old that constantly says swag, shop at thrift shops, and probably acts like its the coolest thing ever to smoke weed and defy your parents.

Regardless, your car is very well done other than that. Not trying to offend but that's my personal perception. Shit like that, sticker bombing, and wack ass stickers all over your front/rear windshield kill it cause it makes you truly look like A KID. Just trying to keep it classy.

I'm going to sticker bomb the absolute crap out of your car and swap on some tiny little center caps that say "swag".

DUDE.......your car is sick.

Period.

Have a wonderful day.
              sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                I'm going to sticker bomb the absolute crap out of your car and swap on some tiny little center caps that say "swag".

DUDE.......your car is sick.

Period.

Have a wonderful day.

Please do, it'll increase resale I've heard.

Originally posted by IRUNEDM View Post
                Haha each to their own opinions. Guess he didn't see the other set of wheels I have awaiting installment.
                I did catch the new wheels they're clean; I also really like your car and all. I'm just a sucker for details plain and simple. How the interior ties together all the way down to the clock. So naturally things like a center cap, as petty as it may be does stand out in my eyes. Not trying to make people get all butt hurt over my opinion but hey, sometimes i am an asshole. Constructive criticism is better than nut hugging in my book. Take it as you will.

Sub'd

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

breh ur cars sick breh makes ma go uuuunnnnnnffff
                  2001 740i - daily
                  1987 528e - project
                  1987 325e - sold

if u dont like my post click here

Comment

I did catch the new wheels they're clean; I also really like your car and all. I'm just a sucker for details plain and simple. How the interior ties together all the way down to the clock. So naturally things like a center cap, as petty as it may be does stand out in my eyes. Not trying to make people get all butt hurt over my opinion but hey, sometimes i am an asshole. Constructive criticism is better than nut hugging in my book. Take it as you will.

Sub'd
                    I know what you mean. I'm sort of a detail person as well which is why I got rid of the stock center caps that originally came with those wheels. Appreciate the feedback.
                    Feedback
                    Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Got some parts back. Thanks to Rich at Americoat Powder Coating in Orange. Amazing work and great customer service. Grind time to get ready for Bimmerfest.

Feedback
                      Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Originally posted by ttrreevvoorr View Post
                        breh ur cars sick breh makes ma go uuuunnnnnnffff
                        » PARTS FOR SALE
                        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Hell yeah! It looks so much better with the Recaros and MT2 wheel!
                          -Erik
                          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Clean, simple, and undrivable on public roadways without breaking something. Rad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                              Clean, simple, and undrivable on public roadways without breaking something. Rad.
                              Haha, not the case on Orange County roads. 100% drivable as long as the car is on the pavement. I do it every day.
                              » PARTS FOR SALE
                              » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

if youre looking to part ways withe mason strut bar...lmk!
                                BUILDTHREAD
                                WTB LIST

Comment

Working...
                                X