My name is Daniel and this is my e30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
    Nice car! Where in the bay are you coming from?
    he's my neighbor dough breh ha

Comment

Originally posted by RUFFLZ View Post
      he's my neighbor dough breh ha
      lol san ra moan. bet he goes to cal high smh

jk dude liking the car. I feel like if you found euro bumpers, you could really pull em off with the flat black.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
        lol san ra moan. bet he goes to cal high smh

jk dude liking the car. I feel like if you found euro bumpers, you could really pull em off with the flat black.
        I want euro bumpers so bad. I dont have the moneys mang
        -1987 325is coupe(SOLD)
        -1990 325i sedan

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
          your paint is coming off. get chrome kidneys looks better then black. just my
          No it's not. I told them to paint it like that. It gives it that exotic french look.
          -1987 325is coupe(SOLD)
          -1990 325i sedan

Comment

Since I know you're going for that blacked out look, I wont mention chrome kidneys & polished bumpers but I will say I think the car would look a lot cleaner if you flipped the lip. Other than that one of the nicer matte black cars, It pulls off the white wheels nicely. Come to one of the San Jose meets sometime.

Comment

cars looking pretty good man..dont listen to them go for the all black look and join the club lol..

all black everythaaang haha
              Click image for larger version

Name:	1x3.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	7153008

oh and what are the tires specs? planning to get rid of the low profile bs sometime soon
              sigpic
              93 325i 120k
              mods: straight pipe,eibach sport springs,style 54s,kamotors carbonfiber cai,
              future mods: chip, m3 cams, headers, turbo

Comment

Originally posted by CabbE30 View Post
                Since I know you're going for that blacked out look, I wont mention chrome kidneys & polished bumpers but I will say I think the car would look a lot cleaner if you flipped the lip. Other than that one of the nicer matte black cars, It pulls off the white wheels nicely. Come to one of the San Jose meets sometime.
                Not all black. I like a little contrast! I'll have to check out a meet sometime. Just let me know when there's one going on!

Originally posted by e30construction View Post
                cars looking pretty good man..dont listen to them go for the all black look and join the club lol..

all black everythaaang haha
                [ATTACH]68359[/ATTACH]

oh and what are the tires specs? planning to get rid of the low profile bs sometime soon
                That looks sick man! Super clean. My tires are pretty low profile. Tire specs are 17x8 with 215/45/17 Yokohama AS530's
                -1987 325is coupe(SOLD)
                -1990 325i sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Dalejandrino View Post

dalejandrino. i think your car looks fantastic, i dont usually care for roof racks and matte black, especially not white wheels but this picture is just awesome and your car changed my mind, keep up the good work and updates. i say keep the DB's people hate on them and i feel a lot of people just jump on that hate wagon without seeing the potential. i will say that the plastic shroud the bumpers goes into could use some sanding/smoothing and maybe a coat of paint, other than that keep up the good work. my $0.02

Comment

The adapters really set those wheels into place very nicely, if youre looking to do a PB swap let me know,

Also, try painting the headlight rings black. I did that on mine and its a subtle change but makes a good look.
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

yea but mine are low pro plus stretch so it makes them look even lower lol..im going 205/50/r15's on them so itll look alot better
                      sigpic
                      93 325i 120k
                      mods: straight pipe,eibach sport springs,style 54s,kamotors carbonfiber cai,
                      future mods: chip, m3 cams, headers, turbo

Comment

Originally posted by Regnar75 View Post
                        dalejandrino. i think your car looks fantastic, i dont usually care for roof racks and matte black, especially not white wheels but this picture is just awesome and your car changed my mind, keep up the good work and updates. i say keep the DB's people hate on them and i feel a lot of people just jump on that hate wagon without seeing the potential. i will say that the plastic shroud the bumpers goes into could use some sanding/smoothing and maybe a coat of paint, other than that keep up the good work. my $0.02
                        Thanks a lot! I think I should just get new plastic trim because they're kind of warped, but I was thinking to maybe just do a PB conversion. Too expensive ATM, but I also like the way DB's look. Thanks for your input!

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                        The adapters really set those wheels into place very nicely, if youre looking to do a PB swap let me know,

Also, try painting the headlight rings black. I did that on mine and its a subtle change but makes a good look.
                        Yeah I'll definitely send you a PM if I ever decide to do a swap. And I was thinking about doing that, but I think my headlights look cool because of the contrast of the matte black and the light headlights. I think I saw a thread on how to black out your headlights like Hella does it or something like that, but that was a long time ago.

Originally posted by e30construction View Post
                        yea but mine are low pro plus stretch so it makes them look even lower lol..im going 205/50/r15's on them so itll look alot better
                        Ohh I gotcha. Where'd you get them stretched? And what are you running right now?
                        -1987 325is coupe(SOLD)
                        -1990 325i sedan

Comment

March 25, 2013

I gave my car a wash today. I'm not very good at washing cars haha...

Also, I did a quick photoshop of my car car. I photoshopped plastic bumpers, a rear apron, and an HM style sideskirt.

What do you guys think? Should I do a PB conversion?
                          -1987 325is coupe(SOLD)
                          -1990 325i sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Dalejandrino View Post
                            Yeah I'll definitely send you a PM if I ever decide to do a swap. And I was thinking about doing that, but I think my headlights look cool because of the contrast of the matte black and the light headlights. I think I saw a thread on how to black out your headlights like Hella does it or something like that, but that was a long time ago.
                            Though you meant the inside. You're talking about the outside right?
                            -1987 325is coupe(SOLD)
                            -1990 325i sedan

Comment

Yeah the metal rings on the outside.
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                                Yeah the metal rings on the outside.
                                +1 easy to do, makes nice subtle difference.

you know my vote on PB conversion

Comment

Working...
                                X