My Bumper tuck'N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, nice job mate.
    E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
    sigpic

Comment

Good job on all the hard work. But all of the black is kind of making the car look cheap =/ imho.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
        Not sure I like the black, but the attention to detail is great; really came out looking very nice. I'm not one for tucked bumpers, but you made me a believer

Are those the two seats that are staying in the car after reupholstering? Or are they just a mismatched set?

Thank you! previous owner had E34 seats installed, but I bought these m-tech sport seats that I'm going to reupholster

the reason I have one of the sports seats in the car NOW is because they are incredibly comfortable

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
          Good job on all the hard work. But all of the black is kind of making the car look cheap =/ imho.
          Thanks! what would you do? I've considered paint them Bronzit.. but i'm not done.. i still need a front and rear valance.. :( :( :(

Comment

Originally posted by Norwegian View Post
            Thanks! what would you do? I've considered paint them Bronzit.. but i'm not done.. i still need a front and rear valance.. :( :( :(
            Since you don't like shiney chrome or aluminum. I'd go with body color. And look for a 87 iS airdam.

1992 BMW 325iC
            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

You've got a lot of work to do my friend, a drop, 5 speed swap with the new seats and you'll be looking good.

Since you don't like shiney chrome or aluminum. I'd go with body color. And look for a 87 iS airdam.
              Good idea, I don't think I've ever seen one on a vert.
              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Interesting car! Looks pretty rough and mismatched but sometimes that's the beauty of a project car.
                Hell, one of my cars is currently 5 different colors. Keep up the work!

BTW, I appreciate the iS lip on the early valence. However, I think it's a little unnoticeable when in black, and waay back on the early model valance.
                If your set on keeping the diving boards, id suggest to swap on a late bronzit valance to make it a lil' bit more noticeable/aggressive.

cool stuff!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

cool! i'll check it out! :) i live in mississippi.. and the rednecks here don't have alot of bmw parts around :o

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                  You've got a lot of work to do my friend, a drop, 5 speed swap with the new seats and you'll be looking good.

Good idea, I don't think I've ever seen one on a vert.
                  dude, that is my plan! :D Drop, 5speed swap and fix the seats! but all in good time :)

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
                  Interesting car! Looks pretty rough and mismatched but sometimes that's the beauty of a project car.
                  Hell, one of my cars is currently 5 different colors. Keep up the work!

BTW, I appreciate the iS lip on the early valence. However, I think it's a little unnoticeable when in black, and waay back on the early model valance.
                  If your set on keeping the diving boards, id suggest to swap on a late bronzit valance to make it a lil' bit more noticeable/aggressive.

cool stuff!
                  ty! :) i have alot of work still!! but i like having somthing to do in the weekends etc! :)

Comment

Working...
                  X