Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steve68
    replied
    watch Northern I bought a Hobart 140, Hobart and Miller are now the same company, Northern had the 140 for $439, plus a free cart, free shipping, and a $25 gift card at Northern, of course this was 7-8 yrs ago, but there's deals out there, I built plenty of exhaust systems, the last was a 3" system on my Nova, watch Tractor Supply too, got a great deal on my compressor there,

Leave a comment:

• e30de89
    replied
    I agree. Looking for a welder now. When I get one I'll finish up the exhaust and start the thing up. Hopefully it can happen in couple months

Leave a comment:

• steve68
    replied
    remember every time you get a chance to turn a wrench on either one you'll feel great, the 16 yr. old and I washed the M3, turned it around in the shop and I felt like I drove it around the block, the little things!!lol

Leave a comment:

• e30de89
    replied
    ^ your probably right. But it is what it is. I have this e30 and a e30 m3 next in line. And I got a feeling that will take forever lol. But it's what life is. Got to enjoy the process as well

Leave a comment:

• steve68
    replied
    sorry to tell you this, but you can now use the line "Life has gotten in the way"

I have two girls 13 and 16, my 16 yr old now drives my "was" a project 1990 is, 3 different people have tried to buy it, but she wont let it go, my M3 and my drag racing all has taken a back burner, plus I moved north for a job, but now they are older I can start all my stuff again, practice time management, just a little advice from someone who's been there,

Leave a comment:

• e30de89
    replied
    No still sitting in my garage. Been really busy with work etc. The way things are going I think I'll have to get back to it in the fall. Will update as soon as I do something to it !

Leave a comment:

• STON3S
    replied
    Updates

Leave a comment:

• MaxBell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• e30de89
    replied
    Yes it's a lot at once. I hope I get back to it soon as well.

Leave a comment:

• CirrusblauS52
    replied
    Just noticed your thread this morning. ^Remodeling, a baby on the way, and now moving.
    Damn, I know how that goes. Definitely enjoyed reading through the progress thus far. It's a beauty. Hope you can get back to it soon.

Leave a comment:

• e30de89
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Lepage View Post
    Do you have any updated photos of your build ?

By the way, what is the name of that color ?

:up:
    It's just sitting in the garage the way you see it in my sig. And the color there is no name. I went to wesco and they custom tweaked with it until I liked it. I do have a list of all diff colors they used to reproduce the color

Leave a comment:

• Jim Lepage
    replied
    Do you have any updated photos of your build ?

By the way, what is the name of that color ?

:up:

Leave a comment:

• e30de89
    replied
    That was just so that I can spray undercoat. Didn't go under the car lol. And I put my projects on hold because of moving and baby. Hopefully will be able to get back to it this winter !

Leave a comment:

• golde30
    replied
    ^^^that looks sketchy as fuck.

Leave a comment:

• White325is
    replied
    I cant believe that someone was worried about the bikes falling on your car.
    Yet 6 pages later and no one was worried about your safety..
    Either way, love the color and direction youre going..

Originally posted by e30de89 View Post

Leave a comment:

Working...
X