Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	7231654

And finally smoked the headlights,brights,and fogs
    Click image for larger version

Name:	t7.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	7231655

So ive finally reach blacked out lol..besides the tint which is soon to come and at some point ill freshen up the whole cars paint..thanks for looking
    sigpic
    93 325i 120k
    mods: straight pipe,eibach sport springs,style 54s,kamotors carbonfiber cai,
    future mods: chip, m3 cams, headers, turbo

The newspaper adds some nice contrast to all that black. Great job!
    Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

/o/
      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
      (Daily Driver)
      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
      KW V2 Coilovers
      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

planning on lowering the car?
        -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
        -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
        MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
        Got Drop?? ;-)
        Originally posted by JinormusJ
        But of course
        E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

its already 1.6" lower than stock..i know i can go more but my oil pan would be at high risk..im atleast gonna go a little lower in the front just to eliminate some of the gap but thats all in time. and i need to get a skid shield then i wouldnt have to worry so much
          sigpic
          93 325i 120k

Comment

too much black, I hate tinted lights, looks like you didnt mask the car and just started spraying.

I think clear indicator lenses, bring the headlights, tailights and fogs back to their original colour and this would look mint!
            Boris - 89 E30 325i
            84- E30 323i

Comment

maybe try a different tire combo? would help with the fender gap if you don't want to risk the pan.

full shots of the car with the side trim painted? i agree with having the tails either stock or all red
              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
              Got Drop?? ;-)
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              But of course
              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
                too much black, I hate tinted lights, looks like you didnt mask the car and just started spraying.

I think clear indicator lenses, bring the headlights, tailights and fogs back to their original colour and this would look mint!
                what do you mean it doesnt look like a masked the car..clearly i did..i guess its a matter of opinion..i like black always have really
                sigpic
                93 325i 120k

Comment

heres one with the whole one side done..will take plenty more tomorrow

Name:	t5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	7152449
                  sigpic
                  93 325i 120k

Comment

and about the wheels gap..im gonna put beefier tires on when the time for new tires come around tires came with the wheels
                    sigpic
                    93 325i 120k

Comment

WTF/ Nooooo. You need some contrast.
                      » PARTS FOR SALE
                      » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by e30construction View Post
                        what do you mean it doesnt look like a masked the car..clearly i did..i guess its a matter of opinion..i like black always have really
                        I can see you masked it, but with all the lights on the car black it doesnt look like you did, looks like its just covered in overspray.. Not saying thats what you did but thats how it looks. It all blends in too much. Like what the others say, needs contrast. All red lights in the rear would look tops.

think of an african wearing black pants and a black shirt. Need something to break it up a bit...
                        Boris - 89 E30 325i
                        84- E30 323i

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
                          I can see you masked it, but with all the lights on the car black it doesnt look like you did, looks like its just covered in overspray.. Not saying thats what you did but thats how it looks. It all blends in too much. Like what the others say, needs contrast. All red lights in the rear would look tops.

think of an african wearing black pants and a black shirt. Need something to break it up a bit...
                          oh i see what your sayin..i did have all red tailights till i smoked them lol..i wonder if the spray can come off..theyve been blacked out for a couple months now so doubt it..but yea i see what your saying but still i kinda like it..if i go back to red tails tho ill need some red calipers lol
                          this is what it looked like with the red ones

Name:	bmw10.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	7152450
                          and you can see why i painted the bumpers again
                          but ill keep my eyes out for all red ones..seen a pic of the ones blackout was selling on his black car and i gotta say they look fresh so maybe
                          Last edited by e30construction; 03-09-2013, 05:48 PM.
                          sigpic
                          93 325i 120k

Comment

yeh for sure, but with painted bumpers and the rear tails in red again it would look tops!

like this rear end.. its full of win!

bit of colour behind the wheels wouldnt hurt either like you say
                            Boris - 89 E30 325i
                            84- E30 323i

Comment

yea ill def keep my eyes open for some red ones..but i like it better when the reverse light is still white
                              sigpic
                              93 325i 120k

Comment

Working...
                              X