84 318i turbo build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

84 318i turbo build

Hello all, bought this car from a fello r3ver, currently just has forged internals, balanced crank, arp head studs and ported and polished head. Turbo build in the process including megasquirt with Nissan t3 turbo running external wastegate. Lots more to do to get that going. Suspension is on raceland coilovers with 15x8 et20 xxr's with 175 tires, stud conversion from Motorsport hardware and aem afr. Also running and e36 m3 front bumper and fogs. Just dropping in to introduce myself and my e30, enjoy :)
    Attached Files

E36m front end, you don't see that often

Post more pics!
    -Peter
    '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
    '91 318is slicktop project
    '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
    '00 Tundra

Comment

There's a front view
      Attached Files

Comment

Honestly I find this ridiculous all around. In a terrible way.
        For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
        Originally posted by mbonanni
        I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
          Honestly I find this ridiculous all around. In a terrible way.

Comment

Welcome to r3v got anymore pics

Comment

Always love a warm welcome. I've been on the bmw scene for 5 years now and have seen it all, except an e36 front on an e30. I like to think outside the box and be different. People have there opinions. The car is a rust bucket but doesn't matter to me. Building it for boost just for fun. My daily is an e39 540i. Here's the first of 2 seats that I installed last night.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X