More E30 love.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More E30 love.

Its been a while since I've posted some updated pictures of my car.

After last summer, I decided to keep my car on the down low since I've been spending time focusing on school during the semester. Unfortunately in the beginning of December my car was backed into and damaged one of the fenders and the doors and was a complete headache and a long process to get that taken care of. To make the best of the situation, I decided to pay the difference on top of the insurance was putting in to fix the car and get the entire car repainted. It was well worth it since many of the existing dents are now gone. I am overall impressed with the way it came out. These pictures cant event do justice in how good the car looks. Nevertheless, I hope everyone enjoys looking at this car just as much as I do.

I will hopefully be bringing her out to many events this summer.

-Tony
    I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Looks awesome! I love the wheels! You should get one of those front plate fillers. I think BMP sells them.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

super clean man..i really want some type a's
      sigpic
      93 325i 120k
      mods: straight pipe,eibach sport springs,style 54s,kamotors carbonfiber cai,
      future mods: chip, m3 cams, headers, turbo

Comment

New paint looks great. About how much did that run to get your car done? I'm gonna need one down the the line at some point.

http://halden-fabricius.tumblr.com/

Comment

Very proper cabrio! Diggin the new paint looks prestine

Comment

very nice, love the wheels
            sigpic

Comment

This looks excellent.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
              1983 Peugeot 505 STI
              1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
              2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

What size tires are you running? 205/45?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

needs a Z3/318ti antenna....thats it!

Comment

I was always on the fence about those wheels but this car is well sorted out and all works well together. Nice job

Comment

More pics! More pics! More pics!

Comment

Thanks for the comments everyone! You guys are awesome.

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        What size tires are you running? 205/45?

I went with 215/40s good sir! Speaking of which, I'm going to need to replace them soon if anyone hasn't noticed.
                        I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Well all I can say is

WOW!

That sits so well.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
                          If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

Actually, we have they same problem about that matter and I am thinking where should I go to keep my car safe. Sorry for my ignorance, but I want to have an information of where you find that services.
                            la shuttle service | airport shuttle service to LAX

Comment

You've got my one of favorite verts on here. Glad to see it with caps. All you need now is euro bumpers. Give us another video please!
                              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Working...
                              X