Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of my Dinan E30 Turbo...56k, I pity you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of my Dinan E30 Turbo...56k, I pity you!

High res pics incase anyone wants them can be found at http://nwbmwclub.com/pictures/january_2006_road_side/
    E30 POWA!

If you advertise having a turbo...you usually post pictures of the turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by permit
      If you advertise having a turbo...you usually post pictures of the turbo.
      I have in other threads :) Would you like to see a pic of the engine bay or something?

Comment

ban for not showing the turbo
        Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK
          ban for not showing the turbo
          Alright, alright already! CHRIST! :D here you go you little turds! :D

http://nwbmwclub.com/pictures/Dinan%...urbo%20025.jpg

http://nwbmwclub.com/pictures/Dinan%...urbo%20026.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by jrhaile
            Alright, alright already! CHRIST! :D here you go you little turds! :D

http://nwbmwclub.com/pictures/Dinan%...urbo%20025.jpg

http://nwbmwclub.com/pictures/Dinan%...urbo%20026.jpg
            rofl there there... u can stay
            Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK
              rofl there there... u can stay

I'll be detailing and painting a lot of the engine parts in the spring and clean it all up a bit...

Comment

turbo M20 + continued use of AFM = lol

rims are definitely not my style, otherwise stock body. I suppose one can redeem it by being some sort of sleeper. Congrats. Maybe Im more progressive when I hear "Dinan E30" and "turbo" in the same sentence. My deuce cents.

Mariano :D

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

boo for repost by owner.

"Having won more road races than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be the world's most successful road race car." - Simply put, E30s kick ass.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
                    turbo M20 + continued use of AFM = lol

rims are definitely not my style, otherwise stock body. I suppose one can redeem it by being some sort of sleeper. Congrats. Maybe Im more progressive when I hear "Dinan E30" and "turbo" in the same sentence. My deuce cents.

Mariano :D
                    It's an original Dinan Turbo. Wasn't something I fabbed together. It was designed, installed, and tuned by Dinan in '91 and has remained that way since. And I don't like the rims either. I bought it on October as it is now. I've only added a 3" downpipe and exhaust system.

Comment

Originally posted by motorprestige
                      boo for repost by owner.
                      ?

Comment

i think the wheels look pretty on that car, you should lower it.. duh! it looks good, has a tubro, it's an e30 turbo daily, it looks kinda wierd though, four door old bimma... have you tried to pull on anyone? I bet they'd be surprised!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30
                          i think the wheels look pretty on that car, you should lower it.. duh! it looks good, has a tubro, it's an e30 turbo daily, it looks kinda wierd though, four door old bimma... have you tried to pull on anyone? I bet they'd be surprised!
                          I have a few good vids :D And I do have plans for it, but nothing major. Rims, drop, etc...

Comment

yea, don't do anything major, don't even change the wheels.. only if borbets A. The drop should do the trick... don't even change the lip... I think I lip looks better on turbo cars.. dunno why, makes it look not as agressive, but at the same time unpredictable, you know ;)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30
                              yea, don't do anything major, don't even change the wheels.. only if borbets A. The drop should do the trick... don't even change the lip... I think I lip looks better on turbo cars.. dunno why, makes it look not as agressive, but at the same time unpredictable, you know ;)
                              I just want to put Basketweave's on it, paint a few things to match better, etc...keeping it as stock looking as possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X