Long lurker Murtosa's 90' vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long lurker Murtosa's 90' vert

Got this car free about 6 years ago from my mothers hairdressers son who left for the military. Long story short she said we could have it if we could get it out of her driveway. Bought a new battery threw it in and started her up first crank then took her home lol. She was dirty and rusty but drove well. I wasn't old enough to drive at the time so it went through my father's and sister's possession getting a true beating. Time belt blew and engine was replaced with a 61k mile engine from an old wealthy ladies auto vert.
    the garage caved in on the car and totaled it.
    About 2 year later my sister rear ended a semi =/ only going about 3-5 mph but did enough damage. The radiator support was pushed back about 4 inches. We managed the repair it with no special tools, just clever minds. And then it gets worse. The all front drive gears blow on the autotrans. I gathered my parts and did a 5spd swap with full e36 m3 short shifter new clutch shaved flywheel all new master and slave cylinders, ss clutch line. Only to later find out the trans i bought from who i thought was reputable man, ended up not having 3rd gear and the syncros were screaming. Said he sent me a refund and never got it. Wont answer calls.
    Regardless, i purchased another transmission from craigs list from a nissan mechanic, he was cool guy and the trans was great. I had it installed at a shop for cheap and the work was good. Since then Ive been working on gather parts body wise to get her ready for some paint. Heres what she loosk like now. I got these wheels from a guy i met at bimmerfest 12' wasnt much of a fan of the color or the pinstripes and colored Roundels. I re did the spare myself and it came out very well. i will be redoing the rest soon.

Future plans
    Moar Low
    late model front bumper
    New interior Color: Leather Merino Rust Brown (8029970)
    New paint Color: Diamond shwartz
    I plan on keeping the m20 for now because it still has low mileage and plenty of life.
    Ive toyed with the idea of an m3 rep with full s14 swap but it all depends on what i can afford as a college student so we'll see..
    I am majoring in mechanical Engineering with dreams to design and produce useful products for cars, primarily bmws.

new pic to be uploaded soon.
    Last edited by Murtosa; 04-25-2013, 05:51 PM.

Also i recently painted front grilles matte black, bought is lip, and a great 9/10 condition Husco Armrest with 2 cup-holders with brand new mounting hardware for a great price for Levent at Guten Parts in New Jersey.

Took these pics with my shitty phone camera i will take better ones soon and post em up.

Comment

gotta take more pics of the side man but other wise looks pretty clean ohh and wax that front end up itll probly make it shine a little more
      sigpic
      93 325i 120k
      mods: straight pipe,eibach sport springs,style 54s,kamotors carbonfiber cai,
      future mods: chip, m3 cams, headers, turbo

Comment

Originally posted by e30construction View Post
        gotta take more pics of the side man but other wise looks pretty clean ohh and wax that front end up itll probly make it shine a little more
        haha would take alot of wax. its matte black primer atm

(:P CLassy)

Comment

Its realy nice out today. new pics will be taken

Comment

Working...
          X