finally.. back in an e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally.. back in an e30

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=282405 my old 318is that Ill be using for parts.

I'm still looking for a clean/unmolested 318is, but its pretty hard to come by one around here.

so I found this meanwhile a city next door for cheeeeeap, and looks like an excellent candidate. completely stock, unmolested, clean cloth interior.. ill be swapping in my old interior though.

no dings, dents, rust.. nothing but a crapped out auto trans. going through the engine right now, cleaning, maintenance with gaskets, adjustments, belts, plugs... the basics.

Nice! Looks like a good one to get back in the game. Welcome back! :D
    IG: @_j.wn

Comment

hopefully you have better luck with this one, that was a nasty crash. Looks like a solid start

88 325iS(Cam'ed m20)
      P2 S60 Daily
      IG: @ratherbefisting

Comment

Very straight looking e30! Best of luck with the new e30

Comment

o0o0o 88, nice catch

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

dang man sorry to hear about the 318is, that car looked like it was very clean. this 325 looks very clean too!

Comment

Dude that looks better than the ad did. That should buff and wax up nicely.
              How's the m20 run? You'll like it when you put the 5spd on I'm sure of it!

Comment

I remember your thread about your accident, just plain shitty luck.

Good to see you found another one, you must have a thing for red :p
                '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
                  Dude that looks better than the ad did. That should buff and wax up nicely.
                  How's the m20 run? You'll like it when you put the 5spd on I'm sure of it!
                  yeah I did a little hand buff on a corner to see what it would look like, comes out real nice.

m20 sounds good and strong, but idles bad, so Im going through it with gaskets/hoses, filters and stuff meanwhile.

Comment

Yea, most m20s leak air around the front of the intake mani and the oil tub under it. I'll definitely be out there next week to help out if needed. I'll try not to forget the trans. I also found the clutch and flywheel as well.

Comment

what side of town are you in?
                      90 535i
                      5spd, M5 front seats, M5 rear bar,H&R Sports, Miller maf conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
                        Yea, most m20s leak air around the front of the intake mani and the oil tub under it. I'll definitely be out there next week to help out if needed. I'll try not to forget the trans. I also found the clutch and flywheel as well.
                        super ill be needing all that. yeah when I took it off I noticed the tube, didnt realize what it was but it was kinda just thrown in there with some kinda glue as a seal. didnt look too good.

Comment

Originally posted by mazdarati View Post
                          what side of town are you in?
                          im close to downtown, right off i-10 and taylor

Comment

Nice find! Glad to see you're back up and running. That wreck looked really nasty. How is the healing process going?

Comment

update:

healed up good, luckily nothing more than a few days soreness but I was blessed to be able to walk away with no problems.

this is about 2 months ago maybe in early august at a sunday memorial park meet.

need to clean her up a bit these days, its been pretty muddy out lately.

Comment

Working...
                              X