Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ny, gets fine fine nuggets, if you know where to go, but its also more expensive then what you guys pay out west, and yes iv smoked humboldt weed, and oregon's weed, they are better, for most scenarios, except nyc diesel, and haze, cause, harlem has every single possible strain of haze at all times...But good bud defienetely comes cheaper and easier for you out west, and mass bud sucks, untill im proven otherwise, dan gillan, im in franklin. we should meet up...Can you prove otherwise, and also i want to see those black hella's, if i see correctly

Comment

stupid emo's

nice weed
      98 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw
        Burns funny + smells stinky = fresh = the dankness

burns not funny + not smell stinky = dry and old = not the dankness

not true.
        my vaporizer also prefers the looser, less dense weed of SoCal

Comment

Originally posted by Bryson
          not true.
          my vaporizer also prefers the looser, less dense weed of SoCal
          The amount of THC a vap can vaporize has partially to do with exposed surface area. Using airy stuff will provide more surface area, but a grinder will do the same thing.

You can also grow any strain anywhere, and density is most dependent on strain. That means you can get fluffy in norcal too, if that's your style.

I need to find something better to do with my time...good thing I stopped smoking a month ago.
          sigpic
          "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'm sure our members who are cops are looking at this rather curiosly... then again they probably smoke too...

Comment

Originally posted by BMWguy
              I'm sure our members who are cops are looking at this rather curiosly... then again they probably smoke too...
              Yeah...it's pretty obvious why they are always eating doughnuts...
              sigpic
              "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

aint got nothin on the A dam-(netherlands) a few hours from here!!! but i wouldnt know anything bout that now!!!! where its legal, no need to try to scam, and grow crap. boy i love that place!

Comment

2 hour garage session just ended

bitch we just smoked the whole box, hook me up with a dutch anyday phillies are SHIT
                  1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                  1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                  1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                  1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

yea phillies are poop.
                    im a garcia y vega green tube fan. that or the dutchie's.
                    then there's the glass collection :-D
                    im up to a 2 foot hookah, 1ft bong, crazy bubbler, big pipe and small pipe, all nice glass work.
                    love weed!
                    Dan

Comment

I had a 20" MYA hookah all last year. My favorite way to smoke as you can mix in some bud with the sheesha and smoke it straight for like an hour. Doesnt really compare to the high from my ROOR. Ice catchers and the diffuser downstem knocks you the fuck out. Belittles my custom pipe I had blown last summer for sure. Pics to come after a sesh. Id take a dutch over anything else though if I was going to roll.
                      Back to my roots

Comment

yea, i got rid of the sheesha burning part of the hookah and use a bong slide in its place. knocks me out, it only comes out on special occasions. the bong and bubbler are my daily smokers. not a big fan of pipes anymore after smoking through water for so long.
                        Dan

Comment

I rarely hit my bowl unless its the summer time and on the beach. Even then Id more likely roll a J than anything else. Still pretty sweet to have a custom piece made just for me.
                          Back to my roots

Comment

hell yea, my bowls get used up on the roof of the house, or when im out and about. we need to start a r3v "post your piece" thread.
                            Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
                              yea, east coast doesnt get much stuff like that. jealous as fuck.
                              You need to take a trip up to Vermont then :D

Comment

yes. yes i do. that's where all the good stuff i actually do get comes from.
                                you post pics of your 02 yet?
                                Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X