This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
    I think we found the Kansas Cartel, how was your harvest in the fields?
    for real. damn, is that yer regular stash? fuckin pothead....HAHAHAHA
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

that's a lot for a smoker's personal stash, but if your moving it, thats shake.
      Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
        that's a lot for a smoker's personal stash, but if your moving it, thats shake.
        umm...yeah, i just assumed that no1 would advertise in a local forum...;-)
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

That looks like a qp at most of the personal stash, which is pretty decent but youd move that in a day or two on a college campus. Im impressed with the variety though! Id love to have choices.
          Back to my roots

Comment

Seperate jars to keep the varieties smellin' dankilishous, you know how it works, if you ever come thru KS I can hook up to a q'per on a days notice, I have been known to send packages... I can't wait for my boys Cough, Jack Flash, and Ak blubs to get done in two weeks, and then comes the 420, Small Plant, HI/skunk, and trainwreck. And there is always the outdoor season here:

and my boy Penka took a hard fall it that for sure:
            Being home to the state's largest university helps make Douglas County attractive to marijuana growers, according to state law enforcement officials.
            E30 325ix 62k

Comment

wow , 8 pages .. of what ? heh

Comment

No one better be KBI bitches here, I ain't in the hookin up with strangers kind of guy I got a crew and I stick with them. I reviled to much they are on to me LOL.

I'm a lawyer Fuck the Police!
                E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Working...
                X