new members generic e30's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new members generic e30's

Been lurking a long time, but thought I would finally try to post a picture and do a quick intro. Got into e30's late in life but am really enjoying them. And have had way too much fun(and learned a ton) on the forum, way too many hours. So I bought the 88 almost two years ago and enjoyed it so much that I bought the 91 about a year later. The 91 is not as clean as the 88 and has some issues, and I've never been much of a car guy, but I'm kind of learning as I go(with help from R3V). I think I've seen most of them, but if anyone has any suggestions I would like to hear them.

One comment, maybe for another thread, how often do notes get left on your daily drivers asking "is your car for sale?" with a phone number? I just feel like that must happen more to e30 owners than most cars. I know it never happened to me til now.
    Attached Files

Dude, awesome combo! I can really use an IX in my life for the infamous florida rainstorms lol. More pics of the '88?

Comment

dynamic duo
      sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous car.

Originally posted by pakc88 View Post
        One comment, maybe for another thread, how often do notes get left on your daily drivers asking "is your car for sale?" with a phone number? I just feel like that must happen more to e30 owners than most cars. I know it never happened to me til now.
        A few times a year I do get asked if my 318is is for sale by random passing strangers. I had someone offer to pay me $1,100 more than I bought it for only weeks after I bought it. Mine is nothing special but it gets a lot of looks and thumbs ups.
        1991 BMW 318is, mild SOLD | 1996 Subaru Impreza Wagon(STi V2 replica), inferno spicy

Comment

droooool.. i love 88's! where in PA are you? we have a lot of members from the keystone state..

Comment

Both Zinno? I approve.
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Another pic of the 88. I live about an hour northwest of philly in the harleysville area
              Attached Files

Comment

Dude those are very nice e30, two red ones....Nice, can you show or take more pics. I liked that red ix, is that 2 D model :)
                https://www.facebook.com/Cry_77_IX-110483784967661
                https://www.instagram.com/cry_77_ix/

Comment

I like the cars, I live right in the Harleysville/Schwenksville area glad to see some more e30 fans in the area!

Comment

Working...
                  X