X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

really nice 02, damn i want one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B
      Very nice, clean 02 youve got there. From the angle I can see it from anyway :)
      Thanks justin, but sadly enough when the M3 comes out, I'm going to have to sell it and maybe pick up a mid-late 90s carolla as a DD.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryson
        Another henna in SoCal

Wooo
        let's meet up some time and drive around so people can gawk at us

that's the first henna I've seen with an E3 flapper, looks good. Did you make the front splitter yourself?
        Where exactly is LaJolla, Im about 10 miles north of L.A

The splitter was ordered from Ryan in santa barbara, its just ABS plastic, the " real deal" would have cost me a testicle , so I find more practical places to invest my money ( i.e tires, suspension, brakes) people get too caught up in the whole "euro" thing and end up spending too much $$.

Where I live I get plenty of gawks, mostly from the B16 guys around town and other 4bangers of the norm, but i dont street race.

Comment

Mikeedler, Widm3r, 88325isboy : thanks you guys for the postive comments.

Comment

Nice car... but while you're getting it rebuilt you should stroke it to 2.5...hehehe... that would be :evil:

Comment

ay, we should start an All HYE e30 club, lol it be cool. Ill make a sig or a logo or somethin later on tonight

Comment

Originally posted by BMWguy
                Nice car... but while you're getting it rebuilt you should stroke it to 2.5...hehehe... that would be :evil:
                Very tempting But I dont see the point of dumping in an extra 2 , 3, or sometimes $5,000 dollars for a mere 10-20hp bump, Id rather see that money go towards driving schools, maintenence, suspension, brakes and other more important bits.

You have to keep in mind with 2.5 M3s you pretty much need to open things up internally like throttle bodies ( going from 46mm to 48mm ) will run you about 1600 for a good set, injectors, different intake setup as well as exhaust manifold. The Block will throw you back another grand and some change...see where Im going with this? afterall the s14 isnt a K20 where little bolt-ons will make it gain gobs of power, the s14 is a BITCH on the wallet and you really have to open up the entire system to make peak power.

I dunno, maybe Im just a wise spender.

i give kudos to the guys who go out with beat up cars and spend their money wisely on driving schools and/or auto-x rather fix up their ride and turn it into a garage queen.

Comment

Originally posted by E30-330i
                  ay, we should start an All HYE e30 club, lol it be cool. Ill make a sig or a logo or somethin later on tonight
                  I say go for it, why not.....we could get over 200 memebers nationwide within the first month. Seems like a fun project.

Comment

done ill make a sig and some avatars and maybe a logo or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ara
                      Damm, i never heard such negative feedback towards the SS MAF kit, hmmm so what intake are you running ?

I'll just install it myself and if I get poor results, I'll just uninstall it and sell it off.

Stop being a cheap Armo.

And just buy a nice CF/Alpha-N intake from John/Markus and have Mike tune it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw_e30
                        Stop being a cheap Armo.

And just buy a nice CF/Alpha-N intake from John/Markus and have Mike tune it for you.
                        Whats up Ara, what happened to that afterparty thingy after that Irvine meet, Artin and I were kinda waiting to see what was going down, oh well.

yeah Adam from SBI actually admitted that the Split Second kit is much more practical for street use than the MAXX/CF combo, plus that kit will run about $2500, its not about being cheap man, its about applying money to other areas of the car ( what good is a 250+hp car is the suspension and brakes are ass, i just have a different agenda when it comes to spending. But if i made a 6 figure salary, Id be all up on that MAXX/CF kit.

Take it easy Ara, call up Artin and lets hang out someday.

Comment

Working...
                        X