Castro Motorsport: Goldschlager!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by DIIRTY-30
    Any rolling shots of it yet Polak? Saw it the other day when I rolled past the shop, kinda hard to miss.
    The car is in Utah for another video shoot. :p

    Leave a comment:


  • DIIRTY-30
    replied
    Any rolling shots of it yet Polak? Saw it the other day when I rolled past the shop, kinda hard to miss.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by jahnaboi
    I'd definitely rock that Chris. Chrome dipped rs's would pop with that.
    Jasper, you're alive!!! :shock:

    Where the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles you been?!

    Leave a comment:


  • jahnaboi
    replied
    I'd definitely rock that Chris. Chrome dipped rs's would pop with that.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by DIIRTY-30
    Chris' e30 wears it a lot better than this..




    VERY true!

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Actually really like this.

    Leave a comment:


  • KVF
    replied
    Originally posted by e30polak
    We're plasti-dipping them satin black for now :p
    Very well executed! In for pics with satin wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • thebutcher37
    replied
    whats the meaning of this ?

    Leave a comment:


  • CHIF8008
    replied
    love it. rock it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Larzzz
    replied
    Sick!

    Leave a comment:


  • Zreberlcoe
    replied
    Originally posted by golde30
    Makes the rims look outa place tho, they need 24k dip.
    Even some RS's with gold hardware and chrome every thing else.

    Leave a comment:


  • DIIRTY-30
    replied
    Chris' e30 wears it a lot better than this..











    Leave a comment:


  • e30saam
    replied
    :bow: I got gold paint on my e30 son!

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    Lol awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • m3/e30fanatic
    replied
    wow how much will it cost to have my e30 done? Did castros do it or another shop?

    Leave a comment:

Working...