Castro Motorsport: Goldschlager!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ikonwun
    replied
    I loooooooooooooooove Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooold.


    I would rock it .

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    I would totally rock that for a few weeks too!

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    started a topic Castro Motorsport: Goldschlager!

    Castro Motorsport: Goldschlager!

    So a certain someone had Chris Castro's M3 wrapped in gold chrome for a special purpose this week. May I present to you GOLDSCHLAGER!

    It's hilarious, can't wait to drive this thing to work and see how much attention I get. too bad this didn't happen before Bimmerfest or Mfest!

    ***THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY!***

    Chris' car will still be painted techno violet this summer, but that being said, we will still make good use of the wrap for at least a few weeks!

    FLAME SUIT ON! :p

    Follow Undr8d Empire on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc?ref=hl

    Follow Undr8d Empire on Instagram @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

    Follow Undr8d Empire on Tumblr @ http://undr8dempire.tumblr.com/










    Last edited by e30polak; 06-14-2013, 06:26 PM.
Working...