Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As requested by 325Projectz, here are some pics of my M3, and a little backround info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shanghai
    i was going to buy that car but the body was too chop up did rui ever fix the pieces that was cut out bythe rear deck lid ? the car look good other than that
    Yup, there were a few things fixed before i bought the car, under aggreance, and what did you think of the first drive in the car...It honestly was one of the most incredible car to drive for my first time, you can point the car in a direction and it will go that way, sometimes sideways though...lol

And the first time i heard the exhaust note, that was something else

And yes the car isnt perfect, there are a few little things i would like to do o improve the car such as the front lights, and cover the roll bar, and a few extra things such as the instrument cluster to get it to meet my needs

Comment

How'd you manage to get ahold of the PTG headers?
      Trevor Ely
      '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
      '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

I dont get it though. Its n/a and it makes significantly more torque than horsepower? Help me out here?

www.rimstrader.com

all the parts you need to swap the M30 into your E30 here-> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=m30+mounts

99 540i/66 911

Comment

Rui Azevedo built the car, and somehow he got ahold of the headers, and and on torque of hp, was what isaw on the dyno plot

Comment

we should meet sometime this summer

1991 330is

Comment

Originally posted by bmws50b30
              we should meet sometime this summer
              Yeah, i am down, i get out of school in spring...and i am always down to meet with some e30's

Comment

Working...
              X