B L A C K - My 1JZ Powered E28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B L A C K - My 1JZ Powered E28

Having recently made the move from Georgia to Southern California, it only seemed fitting to head to Downtown Los Angeles to shoot some video of my car. There is quite a bit new on the car since the last time I posted it up, including widening the HRE to 17x10 in the front, and 17x11 in the rear, and a "radius" on the rear fenders, raising the arches approximately 2 inches from factory. Those however are just details, and they say a photograph is worth a thousand words, so I will let the video tell the story. Stanceworks did a great job with the video so make sure to crank the volume and watch in full screen!

Head to the link below to view the video!
    B L A C K - Jeremy Whittle's E28 on the streets of Los Angeles

I think you have too much camber in the rear, are your trailing arms broken?

Comment

where can you get hardware for HRE's?

deeply regret turning my speakers up for that vid, but cars like yours are why I wish my rent wasn't so stupid expensive.

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Looks good. I want to see how it drives/sounds.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I like the wheels you got. Last time I saw it it didn't have these..
          Winner winner chicken dinner?

My Seller Feedback Thread

Comment

Awesome! Love it!

Comment

is that Marilyn Manson!? lol - jk i know its Ye. sweet - track went well with the vid - wish there were at least some motor sounds though.
              91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
              ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

Very nice car. I appreciate the work and craftsmanship put in, but with all that power doesn't it kind of get voided out having bags and a ton of camber? Its kind of like putting Usain Bolt in high heels.
                sigpic
                1991 318is S52
                1987 325i Vert
                1991 325i
                2011 e70 X5

Need Anything E30? -> http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Bags and camber will still allow a car to hook up ya know. Perhaps not as well as a static setup though.

Really gangster looking e28!

Comment

one of the cleanest E28s out there for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                      Bro, its called style. :???:

Comment

Really clean looking car. Would love to hear the motor.
                        95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
                        Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
                        LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
                          Maybe his subframe pulled an E36

Comment

I love jeremys car fml!
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Follow my IG @bavarianstance

Comment

I appreaciate the kind words guys! As far as HRE hardware depending on exactly what you need I may be able to help, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Originally posted by GThomas View Post
                              Very nice car. I appreciate the work and craftsmanship put in, but with all that power doesn't it kind of get voided out having bags and a ton of camber? Its kind of like putting Usain Bolt in high heels.
                              No, as the subframe and trailing arms are factory, nothing has been modified to gain camber. With pressure in the bags and the car at a raised height it puts the power down the same as any other lowered e28. The 245s in the rear hook just fine :)

Comment

Working...
                              X