X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

auto-x silliness

other e30 sillIness

thanks ben!
    Last edited by e30sd; 02-06-2006, 11:20 PM.
    sigpic

whats up with the grills on the m3?

they be pretty sweet. yo.

Ur gonna have to let me know when the next autox is, so i can come play, too, but not untill i get a new motor put in the car.

Kyle
    1988 M3, 97 840, 99 XJ
    DILLIGAF

Comment

frank fahey's car. powered by an s38.
      sigpic

Comment

Good AutoX pics ... so how did you return the favor to Ben? ;) Is the last alpine car a r3v member? Looks really clean w/ the mtech1.
        San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

i think his sn name is robmyspeedy. tall guy, shaved head. he was at the first irvine meet. cool guy.
          sigpic

Comment

That white m3 was in pbmw a couple of months ago, sweet car, putting down a nice amount of power and i like the single round look, truley something different

Ps...what kind of recaro's you got in there e30sd

Comment

I love the wheels on that M3. Must haul ass with an S38. Does this 'S14 x 1.5' swap still bother the "purists" out there?

Cool pics. Is that auto-x abnormally large? I've never gotten the chance to auto-x before, but based on pics they seem to usually be much smaller.

Comment

those are some small #'s
                ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Eh, not so much a fan of the grills on the white m3.
                  91 m3

Comment

sd chapter autox is run in the parking lot of qualcomm stadium, which IIRC is the largest bmwcca venue in the country. we've had courses in the west lot as approaching 1.5 miles in length.

seats are recaro pole position driver side, recaro speed pass. side.
                    sigpic

Comment

Did anyone hit the porta-crappers?

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd
                        sd chapter autox is run in the parking lot of qualcomm stadium, which IIRC is the largest bmwcca venue in the country. we've had courses in the west lot as approaching 1.5 miles in length.

seats are recaro pole position driver side, recaro speed pass. side.
                        Hmm the choice of moving out to the bay area or san diego is troubling me, that track looks awesome ...and i cant decide between pole positions, or srd's? puzzling question

Comment

not this time. god i'm so bored at work please let this day end.

don't move yet. the chargers are negotiating with other cities, and the city wants to tear down the stadium and build condo's.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jarvis
                            Did anyone hit the porta-crappers?
                            That would be shitty... Seriously.
                            91 m3

Comment

Originally posted by 325Projectz
                              That would be shitty... Seriously.
                              Ahahaha

Good looking cars.
                              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X