Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FreakRi
    replied
    Like i said if i find a decent pair of tail/head lights i will change them.....Here MHW smoked tail lights from M3 cost over 1000€ (used) and all the head lights need a lens repair or lenses are broken and go from 300 to 500€. :(

Leave a comment:

• getouth
    replied
    ^^^^ What he said! Otherwise awesome looking car!

Leave a comment:

• KIRIEIW
    replied
    Over here in the United States, I would say 9/10 people hate angle eye headlights and those tail lights on e30's. I'm one of them, other then that you car is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Leave a comment:

• MPLFoster
    replied
    goddamn.

i love that color.

Leave a comment:

• FreakRi
    replied
    Yes they started to bug me 2 but until I find a good set of MHW rear and OEM front this ones ones stay on. :)

Leave a comment:

• Peterkaczynski
    replied
    Love the car, hate the headlights

Leave a comment:

• FreakRi
    replied
    Finaly got the front done ;) now is time to find some nice BBS style rims :)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FreakRi; 05-23-2014, 12:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jboss12
    replied
    Originally posted by TFJR View Post
    Love it with the exception of the angel eye headlights. I don't like those much and it pulls from an otherwise awesome e30
    agreed, i don't like angel eyes on an e30. I'm not a fan of the taillights either. But otherwise it looks great, absolutely love the color.

the reason why i don't like the taillights is because it reminds me of a 1990 honda accord, they literally look the same

Leave a comment:

• TFJR
    replied
    Love it with the exception of the angel eye headlights. I don't like those much and it pulls from an otherwise awesome e30

Leave a comment:

• Cletonius
    replied
    Looks great!
    Fantastic color choice.

Leave a comment:

• TMACE30
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• swboat12
    replied
    Great looking car!

Leave a comment:

• dishwab
    replied
    More M-Tech 1 valance, less angel eyes. Otherwise it's awesome

Leave a comment:

• FreakRi
    replied
    Originaly it was a 316 with carb and since I inherted this car from my father who is the first owner the swap to an m42 was a logical choice. I wanted to switch to a M20B25 but it was difficult to find one whith the cliynder head intact and in my opinion the M42 on it's bad day still performs better than a m20 on a god day. :-)
    Here are a few more detalis about the car
    Engine: m42b18 slighty pushed back towards the cabin for beter weight distribution with custom map
    Suspension: M3 + D2 coliovers
    Exhaust: Supersprint - manifold + centre pipe + rear exhaust
    Rear axle drive with 25% lock, ratio 4,10

Leave a comment:

• word is bond
    replied
    1985 318is? Did you swap in an M42? Color actually works pretty well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X